Huajai 2 Park (Act Art)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I saw brook and sarah's version with my great grandma back in the days...like idk how many times. Lol. But can't member much about it tho. Hahaha. But I'm cheering for Aon&Noon to be the pra'nangs for this too! Love those two together!<3​

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes! I hope Aon and Noon; I'll cry if it's Aum & Aff, Ken & Ann, or Rome & Rita.. although I like and adore those 3 pairs we need to give someone else a chance! Aon & Noon are as much as a deserving pair as the three. Plus those 3 pairs have so many lakorns lined up for them already together or individually it's still screen time for them lol no offense to fans ...

n_naruk

I agree with you on that Tina. Especially Rita. She has alot of upcoming lakorns to be film this year! I love them all but I want Aon&Noon! Please let it be Aon&Noon!!​

transcend89

sarNie Adult
how can they have an opening ceremony without confirming who the cast are lol anyways yeah as much as i love kateam ateam and rteam i wouldn't mind someone else

jakjann

Jakjann
I don´t know who be pranang because she doesn´t tell me ^^´´

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah maybe they have someone in mind already and waiting for the script to be accepted, but I wonder why the opening is so soon lol when everything isn't confirm yet .... whereas they have other lakorns that have confirmed cast but not an opening yet. Scratch that statement lol mistake on my part I forget it's a production company and not just an entire channel

kermint

sarNie Adult
the old version was ok too. it's good to c this lakorn ramake again but i hope they find better Pre"ek and N'ek tho.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Act Art production?
This is Pongpat's right?
Well he had Aff and Mart before in Muer Dok Ruk Ban.
Well I wanna see Aff but not with Umm. They already have lots of lakorns and I'm not a fan of the pairing lol.
Well I hope to see Aff with anyone other then Umm lol. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think p'off will choose someone different like a newbie.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just read p'Off's interview he said pra'ek is Por thrisadee and nang'ek is Taew.
i'm so happy. finally! Taew and Por pair up. been waiting when they will.
Boy pakorn is also in here, he will play as Por's friend.
i saw the version with Brook+Sara it was o.k. can't wait to see Taew+Por yay!! :clap:

n_naruk

Oh Por and Taew!! Interesting pair. I saw Brook&Sarah's version. It wasn't all that great! Hoping for the better on this one!

Thanks teedee

tinah

sarNie Coma
see, i knew p'off would choose a newbie. im so glad taews gonna have an upcoming lakorn cuz i thought we wouldnt see her for awhile. well, atleast por is finally paired up with someone new

thanks teedee

jakjann

Jakjann
I love Pi Aof, how he choose Pranang it is really super he always know what fans from him wants XDD^^

I already love this couple >.<

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i realise he has been choosing newbies for his lakorn which is good otherwise margie and taew might not even be as popular right now