Huab Tais 7 Leej Ntxhais - prasuton manorah

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
hi just wondering if anyone has or no the hmong dubb version of prasuton manorah- with boy and bee mathika or Huab Tais 7 Leej Ntxhais...i noe its an old movie buh i really want to see it.
thanks

azn_hottie

sarNie Egg
can you please upload it?? i really want to see this boran hmong dubbed

azn_hottie

sarNie Egg
yea thats the one. its a realli good movie (despite the fact der bros and sis) i still like it lol

can someone please upload it?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
yea thats the one. its a realli good movie (despite the fact der bros and sis) i still like it lol

can someone please upload it?
I read that this wasn't Bee M's brother. Her brother is some other guy with the same name (Boy).

I have this in hmong, but I never liked it cause it felt so choppy, nothing made sense half the time. I ddin't bother to watch it twice.
But I can try uploading it to my youtube page for you. I have to warn you, it's not the best quality though. It might take a couple days to convert before I can upload cause my youtube page got shut down (DARN YT... lol) so I'm trying to re-up some of my old stuff first.

Let me know if you're still interested...

I had the Nanmuonuna (The Peacock Princess) on my page too, but I haven't had time to re-upped it yet this time around, only my MVs.

azn_hottie

sarNie Egg
omg you are a life saver.

are you sure der not bro and sis?
i read it from so many place and forum and everyones like der not.

well hope der not coz der were like my fav couple for a long time (lol)

thank you so much il patiently wait for you.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
well, I heard from some where that they r real blood brother n sisters n admitted on a talk show.