Hua Jai Toranong

Mint27

I love the theme song. wonder if it's Kong who sang it? Tik looks beautiful. Kong isn't so bad. He's real attractive and mature. :D

I can't believe Kik was in it. Love that nang'rai. She always makes me hpyer about her moves. :lmao: :loool:

Anyways, it's interesting so far. Tik an Kong has touble getting along already due to responsibilty of the kid. Kong's just a little too lazy. Ok, can't wait for more episodes. ^_^ :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Tik was so pretty when she had the photo shoot the end of esp 10. I feel sorry for the girl and kind of sad when kong has to go home because tik is comming back from her work.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
There was a happy ending in the older version so I presume it wil be the same with this version..from what I remember the older version didn't begin the same way..I think it just started with them already married and having problems..then through out the lakorn there would be flash backs of when they were happy together..in this version they actually show how their relationship started...Johnny was the p'ek in the older version but I forgot the n'ek's name..she no longer acts but was pretty popular back in the days..I have to say her acting was a lot better in this role than Tik's

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
iheartchakrit said:
There was a happy ending in the older version so I presume it wil be the same with this version..from what I remember the older version didn't begin the same way..I think it just started with them already married and having problems..then through out the lakorn there would be flash backs of when they were happy together..in this version they actually show how their relationship started...Johnny was the p'ek in the older version but I forgot the n'ek's name..she no longer acts but was pretty popular back in the days..I have to say her acting was a lot better in this role than Tik's
[post="115684"][/post]​

thank for sharing the information. I really want this to be a happy ending, because many times, situation like their will be sad ending.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen the old version but I really love the story line to this lakorn. Both Tik and Kong are really good in this lakorn!!!!! :w000t:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
tarnwatcharin said:
I haven't seen the old version but I really love the story line to this lakorn. Both Tik and Kong are really good in this lakorn!!!!! :w000t:
[post="116613"][/post]​

Yeah, I agreed, I like Kong and Tik in this lakorn. Somehow, I think they match.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
The little girl that plays the daughter is super cute!! Is she related to nong ploy?? She looks a lot like her..and their voices also sound alike.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
iheartchakrit said:
The little girl that plays the daughter is super cute!! Is she related to nong ploy?? She looks a lot like her..and their voices also sound alike.
[post="117058"][/post]​
lol I just realized that little girl is nong ploy :lmao: ..damn this lakorn must be pretty old since she's so young.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh geesh... these lakorns are sooooo depressing... it makes me want to smack all the characters...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I feel sorry for the secratery. That is what people usually get when they love other people so much. It is scary to being betray.