Hua Jai Toranong

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I saw the preview and interview from root's file, Tik is very pretty and Kong is very handsome. The story line is interesting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I saw the preview and interview from root's file, Tik is very pretty and Kong is very handsome. The story line is interesting.
yeht thats probaly why..whats the point of shooting the lakorn if they're not going to air it..thats why they have so many old lakorn to air cuz they keep stocking it..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or does Tik not pull off the strong mouthy role very well? I just cringe and cringe when she tries to talk back to Kong. I'm just not sure what it is. Her voice? maturity? looks?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think she can pull off the strong mouthy role..but she doesnt look mean though cuz her looks and her voice is very sweet and soft..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh its a remake..johnny was in the old version

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
was it a happy ending? I hope it would thought. It seems like her life is repeating from her parent. She afraid her life going to be like her mother, that why she did not want to date any guy, I totally understand her part there. However, what she afraid, it going to be true, very interesting. I am looking forward to watch esp 2.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw epi 2..i didnt know they were already husband and wife..lol..but yeh tik just gave birth..thats dumb cuz they didnt mention she was pregnant..they should have showed tik when shes a couple months pregnant since this lakorn is about having a family..being a parent..but yeh you can learn alot from this lakorn..being a parent isnt easy..and raising a child..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Episode 2 and Tik already gave birth? wahhh fast .. i was thinking around episode 3 or 4 -_-

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Would someone be kind to post a summary of this lakorn. I am kinda confuse a little. Which remake is this one because it is not ringing a bell to me. Any way Tik looks very pretty here. I hope it will be a good ending with one happy family with mom, dad, and daughter.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Am I missing something?! At the end of epi 1, Tik & Kong were not even married yet and at the beginning of epi 2, they were already on their honeyroom. What the heck happened?!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Am I missing something?! At the end of epi 1, Tik & Kong were not even married yet and at the beginning of epi 2, they were already on their honeyroom. What the heck happened?!
thats what i was saying..did we miss something?..cuz they seem like close friend in epi 1 then epi 2 they already married and tik already gave birth.. :blink:

jaoying

sarNie Egg
tinah said:
thats what i was saying..did we miss something?..cuz they seem like close friend in epi 1 then epi 2 they already married and tik already gave birth.. :blink:
[post="111258"][/post]​
I think epi 2 is supposed to be epi 3 and epi 3 is supposed to be epi 2.

Don't ya think so?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeah esp 2 is suppose to be 3 and 3 is 2. Anyhow, I just finished 3 and it very good. THis lakorn is really about how difficult being parent. It really about family life. The problem that Tik and Kong have in the lakorn represent many problems that marriage couple have and why there are so many divorced going on. Being house wife and work at the same time is no an easy thing at all. I really like this lakorn, because it is really about reality, not much fantasy like prince and princess lakorn. It can make us really and learn a lot from this lakorn. I just can't wait to watch the next esp. By the way, thank to all the uplaod for this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeah esp 2 is suppose to be 3 and 3 is 2. Anyhow, I just finished 3 and it very good. THis lakorn is really about how difficult being parent. It really about family life. The problem that Tik and Kong have in the lakorn represent many problems that marriage couple have and why there are so many divorced going on. Being house wife and work at the same time is no an easy thing at all. I really like this lakorn, because it is really about reality, not much fantasy like prince and princess lakorn. It can make us really and learn a lot from this lakorn. I just can't wait to watch the next esp. By the way, thank to all the uplaod for this lakorn.
yeh i like this lakorn too..im going to wait til it comes in my vdo store cuz i cant watch it when the episode keeps skipping like this..i just watch epi 5 and their baby already grew and goes to school..lol..so ill just wait to go rent it instead

mooshoo

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know if ep5 is really ep 5 (or is it 6?) because it seems that the N'ek is already mad and has left the house, where the last scene in ep 4, the N'ek and P'ek were still ok. I didn't see a fight. Does anyone know? Or is this just the way the lakorn is? Thanks.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I think there is a grap again between esp 4 and 5. It getting very interesting. I guess, it has to wait if any has it to upload for us.