Hua Jai Sila

s395299

sarNie Egg
what an ending...it made my day!!!...this lakorn very good...love almost everything about it...can't wait for both fang's and bie's future lakorns!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg you guys made me cry when you guys said that sila dies i was like saying omg over and over on my chair then i continue reading and says that fangs end up with tor....gosh scared the heck outta me but yeah i think that sida and A should've deserve more and how did fang lose her baby

gloria83

sarNie Adult
this was a very good lakorn..ending was good and also want to share that i love bie....i can't wait till he does another lakorn.....he is gonna be a big star....love him..anyone knows if he has any new lakorn coming out soon?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i think he has a play with mod 3G though called baan lung mek....something like that

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
love the ending and overall the lakorn was great. i always get tricked but it's ok, its the best part about it. :D
can't wait for bie and fang's future projects. i hope to see them together again, they have great chemistry. huajai sila is one of the best lakorns i've seen this year. LOVE BIE & FANG FOREVER!

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
LOVE THE ENDING.. SAD BUT WORTH IT!!! ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I'VE SEEN SO FAR.. IT'S FUNNIE THAT BIE DIED AS P'TOR N CAME BACK AS SILA IN THE BEGINNING AND THEN AT THE END HE DIED AS SILA N CAME BACK AS P'TOR... I KNEW HE WOULDN'T DIE.. MOST THAI LAKORNS I'VE SEEN USUALLY WHEN THE N'EK IS PREGNANT THAT MEANS N'EK N P'EK ARE GONNA END UP TOGETHER... EVEN THOUGH FANG LOST HER BABY...

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoyed the ending a lot! I was so happy to see Bie come back alive!! So sad that Fang lost the baby though! But it's okay. We can just think of it as them starting a new life together and then make a new baby when they are both really in-love instead of when they were mad at each other and in heat. ha ha

tina

sarNie Hatchling
:lmao: I cried like a baby in the last episode though I knew P' Thor would come back at the end...it was great! Both Bie and Fang did a great job in this lakorn. I like Fang even more now than even in Chakrits lakorn.... :ph34r: Oh Boy never thought that was possible but she's actually very cute especially at the end when her and Bie were standing there...so glad to see them finally so happy together..now can't wait for the next Exact lakorn... :clap: Captain and Pim!

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
This lakorn was awesome...love bie..he is sooo adorable..his acting skills are great..and fang is pretty good herself..very good at crying...wanna see more of bie :wub:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
bie said...bie said...[cires] SILA DIED!!!! P'Tor's alive...and bao's sila died!!!
[wipe tears] oh well...P'Tor was Mintas' and Sila was Rasamee's so yeah...Sila dies with Rasamee [let bao think this so she won't be so sad anymore]
I love the ending...how she thought she was going crazy...I wonder how it feels like to feel like that...that you're going crazy...but I HATE! the uneccessary deaths of three people though...those who should've died didn't...no, four plus the baby...
oh well...P'Tor and Minta's together at the end all happy so that's all that really matters anyways...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I liked the ending too, Fang was crying her lungs out and she did a good job with it. I thought they both kind of look like ghosts in the end wearing white clothes and its night time and dark. Haha, ok now I think i'm the one going crazy instead of Minta.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YaY!!! :yahoo: :clap: pra aek didn't died. i was thinking he wouldn't died. but sad that they loose their baby. but kind of weird that she didn't tell him about the death of their baby. she was probably too happy he's alive.but it's o.k. at least he didn't died i'm so happy. yeah the white blure and smoke made me scare that it could have been her dream that he came back to her. yep i agree just think of it has starting their life over. they can have a baby again. he as P'Tor not Sila. good line there Sila died alive is P'Tor. i cried with the ending too. Fang did a great job. she's a great cryer. Bie acting was great too. they have great chemistry on screen, finally she get to play a good main role because her pass la korns her role wasn't that main. The ending was good. sweet ending. i like it. This la korn is great. one of my favorite.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Awe. fang did a great job in this lakorn =) i'm starting to like her. Haha her acting skills are great especially her crying. Whooooo!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
bie said...bie said...[cires] SILA DIED!!!! P'Tor's alive...and bao's sila died!!!
[wipe tears] oh well...P'Tor was Mintas' and Sila was Rasamee's so yeah...Sila dies with Rasamee [let bao think this so she won't be so sad anymore]
I love the ending...how she thought she was going crazy...I wonder how it feels like to feel like that...that you're going crazy...but I HATE! the uneccessary deaths of three people though...those who should've died didn't...no, four plus the baby...
oh well...P'Tor and Minta's together at the end all happy so that's all that really matters anyways...
With the people who die they all die for a reason.
Na Mam die which cause Sila to get revenge on Sida again and the story continues.
Mee die to save Sila
the baby die because the baby was actually the baby between Minta and Sila, not P Tor

I LOVE BIE AND FANG :clap: . They are both GREAT actor and actress. I want them to have another lakorn together. In this lakorn Fang actually has more parts and this is the BEST lakorn she had ever acted in! They both can make the audience cry with them and be so emotional that's skills. Even me who usually doesn't cry in lakorn I even cry too. :lmao: Bie and Fang has very good chemistry I agree with all of you. Especially love scenes or when he tries to tell her he's P Tor on the beach :kiss: . The lakorn is awesome too. I knew it that Exact lakorn won't let us down. It's always full of surprises. ;)

Bou

sarNie Adult
I absolutely love this lakorn, Bie and Fang have great on screen chemistry, i hope they do another lakorn together in the near future! I've always loved Fang ever since Buang Ruk...and she has improved in her acting skills and ability, this girl can cry you a river, shes sooo good at cryin! I love the ending of this lakorn, Ae, Sida, Minta's sis and step mom got what they deserved! Although I wish the ending was a little longer, maybe a wedding between the two and have everyone reunite in the end, but again, eventhough Min lost her baby,the ending was totally satisfying.

Bie and Fang!!!!