Hua Jai Sila

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Awww!! Fang's captured and locked up, but no fear, since Sila is going to get captured and locked up too lol, them three along with their baby inside will be captured together lol. Sila already knows that Fang was pregnant in this episode, whew that was fast, his going to save his wife and child. Tomorrow looks better.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awww!! Fang's captured and locked up, but no fear, since Sila is going to get captured and locked up too lol, them three along with their baby inside will be captured together lol. Sila already knows that Fang was pregnant in this episode, whew that was fast, his going to save his wife and child. Tomorrow looks better.

hahahah dat funnie but yeah awww .. the whole family is capture LOL .

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wait how does bie know that fang is preganant and i hope bie doesnt die and rasameee too........cant wait

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
ooh man!! i hope neither of them dies. poor sila and min. i hope they get out safely and nothing happens to the baby. min better hurry up and tell sila that it's his baby she's carrying! ae and his mom deserve to go to hell! as i see from one of the caps from exact, rasamee better not die also, or imma be so mad!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I'm so behind on this lakorn, but I have to admit I really like it. I think Bie's character is so good. Even though in the beginning he slept with Kwan and we all hated that! I just love it how he cares so much for Fang that's just so sweet!!!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i hope rasamee doesnt die, i would be so piss if she does. And as for min wth is wrong with her in episode 28 during the part where she was getting captured, she even thought bie was behind it all. But shes forgiven since she is carrying bies baby and since next episode looks sad and sweet >.<

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh i love rasamee, i hope she doesnt die, she doesnt deserve it! I hope noone dies actually, i just wish that A and his mom get whats coming for them soon! they are pissing me off and where is Bie's dad?? anyway, I just hope that while fang and bie are being captured in the house they would work something out because its dragging and I hope they get together in the end, I want to see some sweet scenes, what do you guys think? you guys think that she'll forgive him soon? I honestly believe that this is one of the greatest lakorns out there for this year, they got an amazing group of actors and actresses!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i think she will forgive him, shes carrying his child, she has to forgive him. Did minthas dad actually die?

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! TT___TT... Rasamee will be shot in the next episode when she tries to help Sila.

omg...omg...omfg... TT______TT... *stabs Ae wildly*.... :angry:

Anyways... Mintha told Sila about the baby. XD... And I got a lil teary during that scene.

I seriously do hope Ae & his witch of a mother dies. Especially the mother, and I hope she suffers too. T__T... that witch!.. Grrr...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I thought it was rather romantic when she confess about their baby hehe, finally some scenes between them where they both just let their true feelings out. Hope no one dies but Ae and Sida and their men.

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
omg, i'm so happy min told sila about the baby herself instead of someone else telling him i have to say the best scene between them by far in the drama. next episode seems to be so tense. i hope everyone makes it back home safely and mee doesn't die.