Hua Jai Sila

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
im so loving the lakorn now!! can't wait to see more!! Ooo bie's step mom is so bogus!! she and her son need to die!!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Omg i have to wait Monday to see next...
Min is pregnant hahaha i knew it !! LOL

When this lakorn is going to finish ?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
well last's nite episode [24] was intresting hmm... that was funny how Sila told Kwan off saying YES when she asks him if he slept w/ Min already hahahha i was like BURN lol hahahhah that was great aww he was soo sweet lol but that rock that he stepped on looked painful but he still tried to get Min's attention and hmm.. that Sida lady dude karma is goin to come back to haunt her she is so mean to Mam!!! ugh but hmm that fite w/ Sila and Tun whoa neck to neck hahah quite interesting now got to wait until sunday for the next eps. where Sida puts Mam in a room set on fire =/ but yea can't wait but OMG!!!!! MIN IS PREGNANT!!!!!! hahahahha thats great i wonder what there children would look like hahhaha

val

sarNie Adult
what? min's pregnant that's fast though hope they get each other at the end. though what about kwan didn't sila slept with her first?

sarN

sarNie Granny
pregrant already ? omg they making babies or bunnies hahhahaha !!! she 1 week pregnant den cuz it was last week eps dat they did the wild thing haha

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i hope she is pregnant!! theyre going to make one beautiful baby lol. I just finished watching epi 27 and damn fang can cry, her tears just keeps on rolling! I love this lakorn, and its the only one keeping me on my feet!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
AWWWWWW!!!! min got pregnant??? [what episode??] i'm waiting on ep. 25 that comes on sunday but hmm that would be the PERFECT family cuz Min and Thaw were childhood friends and they reunited and now they are goin to start their own family!!! hahah that would be our happy ending!!! =]

alby

sarNie Hatchling
honestly, i am so fed up with fang's character, she never supports p'ek and is always mad at him. she is really irritating me, when that A dude does hecka evil shizz she is fine with it, but p'ek can not even take a step with out her complaining or being upset about it. goodness she is annoying.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
dude, I totally agree with ^.
Fang's character never smiles b/c she is always complaining about Bie's character.
In fact, when I was watching the scene of her looking down at Bie, I was hella wondering what she does on her spare time while "hiding" out with her friend. She's so depressing all the time, she never even smiles with her friend. how the world do they pass time together?

maijune

SarNie Adult
how do you guys know that min is pregnant..is it the preview for epi 28?...epi 27 that i got was cut right after min's guy friend so i didn't get to see the preview at the end of epi 27...can't wait til next week to see epi 28...is min forgiving sila since she let sila hold her and kissed her forehead....

anyway...to whoever that concern why min is always mad at sila while not at the other bad people...when you love someone you expect more from that person...you only want to see the goods in that person and do not want to see that person do evil or bad things...the other ones can do whatever they want but you give no shit about it because you don't care much about those people...but the one you love much...you will care more and expect a lot more from that person...therefore, i know why min is like that to sila...

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
...i like rasamee and prolly so does everyone else :yahoo:
she needs more screen time and hopefully she'll play more lakorn
rasamee is definately nang ek material and her character is so sweet

while fang is getting on my nerves..im sorry but throughout this lakorn
she really hasnt shown any nang ek material, she gets me moody seeing her always moody and plus i dont understand the relationship between her and Bie's character | how do u fall inlove when u were 10 years old??? and also i hate what Bie did to Kwan..yea yea she picked on him when they were 10years old but who doesnt get picked on as a kid?? I understand him getting revenge to the step mom tho..

and i cant beleive fang is pregant! telling kwan to stay away from Bie and so on but she gets involved herself..

check out Kling Kaew Klang Jai- you'll see a very compatible couple and nang ek lights up the screen with her smile and rome :drool:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Yeah I like Rasamee too cause she always lighten up Sila went he's sad.

You are right that Fang it's so moody, but think about it if you were her and a person you love won't admit that he's the person you used to know ten years ago. Also he's planning a revenge against anybody who hurt him ten years ago. The person you love change into an evil person and he's not the same anymore how would you feel?
I do agree with you what Bie did to Kwan was too much, but maybe there's a twist about what really happen that night.

The only reason she gets involved is she wants to proved that he's her P Tor, and that he's planning a revenge against anybody who hurt him ten years ago. She's also trying to make him stop and by the way Sila was the one who got involved with her. He made A bring Minta to him (it's a little exchange).

But I get sometimes watching this kind of lakorn can make you tense especially revenge lakorn. I feel the same way I just try to understand each of the characters. :)