Hua Jai Sila

saobomp

sarNie Adult
k this movie is not getting anywhere. i just didnt think he had to sleep with the sister. ya she put him down when they were younger but didnt have to get revenge in that since if u liked n'ek; it's like u wanna be with her but yet doing her sister ewww...

also, as much as her half sister treating her like that she still want to help her out; sheesh sure watever...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
If anyone ever sleeps with my sister, even if I love him, I will never EVER give him a chance...YUCK!

AMEN to that. There are better guys out there in the world. I didn't see today's episode yet though but omg yesterday's was a killer. Ae's mom and aunt are so freaken vicious girls. They scare me and I hate them lol.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone explains me why the mom and the aunt hates bie's aunt, lookade?
Bie's Aunt is Bie's mother's younger sister if I'm not mistaken. XD And I guess since Bie's mom is like the 2nd wife, the mean lady is being a b****

I hope that makes sense.

vina_lek

why is lookade so weak in this one? Her character should beat on their as$es!!!! :angry:

And I don't understand why those dumb women are so upset at Bie's mom & aunt versus being upset at their own husbands. <_<

Rasamee is close to being my only peace of mind in this lakorn. ^_^

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The lakorn start drag cuz whenever pra eak and nang see each other then talk the same world over and over again. lol

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I wouldn't want him after he slept with my sister either!! That was bad script for them to write in, if she takes him later it would be soo wrong!!!

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
yeah, I totally notice that p'ek never even once kiss anyone in the lip or the camera never really show him kissing anyone for real.

the show is not going anywhere but i do understand p'ek character and his reasoning. i just wish nang ek stay away from what he's doing. she is so annoying the whole time I'm thinking back off let him do his thing.

She's being treated badly but doesn't do anything about it, but no when she comes near p'ek she's like a different person with all this agression.

i hope this ends in a good note. but yea I was hoping p'ek would just teas the bitch and not sleep with her. Even though the whole sleeping sceen like so fake.

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
wow i got side tracked from my previous out bust that i forgot to mention that i couldn't get enough of p'ek so i went to youtube and found a sit com thing with him in it. he was funny and not so serious
title is nud kub nud, or was it nut kub nud. that was his name nut

max

sarNie Elites
Rar. I liked this lakorn for a little while, but now it sucks because he did that. I hate his character!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
:eek: can't believe he did that!! Yea its like Leh Pumres all over again!! aww.. thats it i'm not watching it till like the last epi now.. !

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Yeah, so the sister was a meanie when they were little, but so was the guy and the mother. Really, I think Bie should have gone after the guy's mother for his revenge. I don't think it was enough for Bie to go after the sister more so than the others. Not excusing anything, but they were all still kids after all...

And yes, I've somewhat stopped rooting for Bie and Fang a while ago. Bie just keeps lying to her face about him not being her childhood friend. They've killed that story to the ground between Bie and Fang's talks. It's the same thing over and over again and why can't Fang just leave him be anyways? It's not like she would get anything out of him admitting to it other than "Oh yeah, you're old my friend. Let's be friends again."

On one hand, I feel like Bie's character's such a loser now with sleeping with the sister that I'm glad Fang never really fell for him.

But on the other hand-- I feel like she showed any feeling towards him on romantic level. She's always just screaming at him.
I like the pra'ek and nang'ek to at least have some type of mutual love or mutually pining away for each other at some point. Doesn't feel that way so far unless something comes up that explains away the whole sleeping-with-the-sister story.

Darn, now I'm just mad at this series overall. I should take my banner down now since I've stopped rooting for them. :lmao:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow wow wow lol. I will still watch it and fill you all in those that quit haha. I want to see what happens in the end after everyone got their taste of justice.

maijune

SarNie Adult
r u guys serious...bie did slept with the sister already?...i havn't watch ep 15 and up so don't know what happens now...if he did really slept with the sister..that is gross...i will stop watching now and wait till it end then i will watch it all at once...can someone tell me if he really slept with the sister?...i still can't believe it....is this another lakorn like pim & pong and captain & aom?....pe'k slept with the sister for revenge...and p'ek and n'ek don't end up together at the end....don't want this lakorn to happen like those two lakorns....

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
Wow wow wow lol. I will still watch it and fill you all in those that quit haha. I want to see what happens in the end after everyone got their taste of justice.
i agree with you--although i think it's wrong for sila to sleep with the na'ek's sister--- especially when he already has feelings for na'ek. but then again, a lakorn is a lakorn...therefore, we (fans) should just wait and see what's really going to happen in the lakorn. perhaps it's time for some of us to "expect the unexpected" things that will happen in the lakorn.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Usually in lakorn where p'ek sleep with another girl beside n'ek, they will not get each other at the end. P'ek will either die or become a monk to wash away his sin. P'ek has a vengence, and to fullfill his need, he will do anything by all mean to make the other party suffer.

This lakorn reminds me of Captain and Aom's first lakorn, Game Ruk Payabat, where Captain wanted revenge, and at the end faced a lot of consequences for his action. He become a monk and Aom ended up with no one. I would be suprised if Bie and Fang get each other at the end.