Hua Jai Sila

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Yes!!! A slap-kiss scene! Can't have enough of those :) :slapandkissse3:

But now that Fang's let the big secret out in Episode 7... I wonder what else is going keep the story going? Maybe the bad folks are too stupid and won't believe Fang. The sister likes him enough to ignore that part of his history at this point-- especially if Bie keeps denying it.

Can't stand Bie trying to seduce the sister yet falling for Fang... it better not be headed down the lane of 'Pim and Pong' in Les Pumerates. I don't really dig the "I-love-with-you-but-seduce-the-other-girl-for-revenge" storylines.

vina_lek

Rasamee, Bie's friend, while she's helping Bie get revenge, she seems to really like him herself or is it just a best friend thing? What do you suppose she'll do if she finds out Bie is falling for Fang? She's one of my fav. characters.

And Fang's sister, I find her expression really amusing every time it seems like Bie is going to touch her. :loool:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ok when bie kiss fang on mouth its totally fake if u watch him talking about his other lakorn with mew how they used technique and used his thumbs and in the mv u can also see him cover his thumbs kissing fang haha

vina_lek

wait. Film really kissed Janie in Khunchai Rai Leam Kwen, right? The thai lakorn rule is going down, man! :loool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I will sound really conceited and mean, but Bie is ugly. I like the story so far, but I can't seem to get my focus off Bie's jacked up teeth.
They look pointy and spaced out. He need braces man!!!

He really needs to get that fix. The brother's teeth is looking mighty ugly too, but he has better teeth than Bie and he's not the p'ek.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
im loving this lakorn!! i can't wait to see the rest!! Bie looked cute in this lakorn! first time i saw him he wasn't cute!! hehe!!

vina_lek

lol. Bie is cute in his own little way. I really like him, b/c I love hearing him sing and the boy does really well w/ this kind of role. :wub:

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
I will sound really conceited and mean, but Bie is ugly. I like the story so far, but I can't seem to get my focus off Bie's jacked up teeth.
They look pointy and spaced out. He need braces man!!!

He really needs to get that fix. The brother's teeth is looking mighty ugly too, but he has better teeth than Bie and he's not the p'ek.
yeah, i notice about his teeth too and everytime it shown it really bother me somehow. beside that i still think bie is handsome but i don't like his hair cut or hair style in here as much as the one he got in his first lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
bie is not hudsome . when i first saw him in the other lakorn with mew i thought he was crazy looking and act lame but after watching him a couple time . i relize dis kid is like a BRAT but dang it mad cute too hahah he make me smile

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is great
Im liking it
about Bie's look..I think hes good looking..not gorgeous like tik or ken but hes good looking..
he does this flirtatious look in hua jai sila that is just so adorable :wub:

if anything i dont think chakrit is all that good looking (personal opionion- argue it but dont hate :) )
he can act but i much rather watch tik, ken and now Bie :wub:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I watch this lakorn on youtube because i am too lazy to download and don't want to wait and rent either lol and I have to say its pretty interesting. The girl Mee or whatever her name is, is pretty. But yea you guys are all so far ahead I need to catch up to the more exciting things.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
lol sorry to bug in guys i just started watching this and i watched it straight! Bie is soo cute and the story line is crazy! i havent watch the next part yet.but it was sad when bie bought her car..but im excited to find out what happen next after they think its him!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
this lakorn is great
Im liking it
about Bie's look..I think hes good looking..not gorgeous like tik or ken but hes good looking..
he does this flirtatious look in hua jai sila that is just so adorable :wub:
i agree but tik and ken are old pra-ak still hot..but bie have this interesting look to him! he just get hotter everytime!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hehe..this lakorn reminds me of the one that captain and aom were in together..forgot the title..but it was like the same cos captain was flirting with aom sister but had feelings for aom..at the end..no one got each other..sad=[ i just hope this one isnt like that..that would pissed me off.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
bie's character is annoying!!! he's such a pimp!!!
right now, my favorite character is peemai...she's sooooo cute...I hope there'll be something between her and pang's guy friend...