Hua Jai Sila Dubbed

miyu

sarNie Egg
thanks for the summary, it sounds sad i haven't watched this yet.

its a good movie, just that i don't know thai lanuage. .. not sure if im gonna get the TnT's version..mm.. i have think think here

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i haven't seen the hmong version, but i have the thai one.

believe it or not, this is one of my best thai lakorn ever since "daoprasook" starred by kob and num. this lakorn is very interesting! i suggest anyone who likes thai lakorns to watch this---trust me, you will not get tired of this lakorn because bie (the main guy) is hella good looking (and very manly too)! the storyline is great! plus, everyone played their part very well!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i know i love bie he's too cute and i have always love fang, she's a cutie!

i might watch the thai version instead of hmong version just coz i hate it when people cut all the cute scenes >.< and when there voices don't suit them!

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
it tittle called " Kev Hlub Yog Txoj SIa"
:( "Love is Life".. pshhh... I wonder how many other hmong dubbers have titled other dramas this same name. :angry: They coulda called it 'Stone Heart' or something along that line. ToT...

I highly recommend this lakorn to anyone who's in search of something good to watch cause omg it is addicting.

miyu

sarNie Egg
hua jai sila is dubbed by tnt and is out. Its starred bie and fang. The lakorn is very good! I also like tnt's cover for it because it looks very nice. gotta say tnt's cover is improving.

err.. by TnT?.. don't want to be rude but i dn't really like their voice, especially the main guy and main girl.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
i just bought it and i have to say.. bie's voice isn't really that bad.. i thought it was gonna be his old voice... the voice he had in the one with mew but it's different.. but it's ok too.. and there are 5 parts out right now... i thought that was it so i was kinda disappointed but i guess theres more.. to me they didn't really cut out much of the important stuff...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
chakrit_Y Posted Today, 05:30 AM
i just bought it and i have to say.. bie's voice isn't really that bad.. i thought it was gonna be his old voice... the voice he had in the one with mew but it's different.. but it's ok too.. and there are 5 parts out right now... i thought that was it so i was kinda disappointed but i guess theres more.. to me they didn't really cut out much of the important stuff...
Thanks chakrit_Y for sharing. Glad that you said it ok. I might check it out...

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the cover. just out of curiosity, is the hmong version in dvd or vhs, or both?