Hua Jai Ploy Jone (Exact)

meenia

sarNie Adult
Wanted to watch it for Gam..and to see if there was singing in this..but there isn't...I wish gam got the other cute guy...but no they have to give him to the other girl..and gam and fluke are siblings i think...but i do love gam's song that she sing from one of kat's song..very nice...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn was a dissappointment for me, i expect it to be a fun musical lakorn like mon ruk look toong but turn out it was more of nonesense comedies, too many characters and they didn't even divide the scenes equal. Fluke and Gam shouldn't even be in this lakorn they deserve better roles, a more important lead roles than this. Exact should give them more credits when they are well known stars too. sad that Fluke didn't end up with a cute girl. some people said it look like Fluke and Gam end up together but for me they look more like siblings,it was just an innocent comforting hug between them because they both are heart broken. hope Fluke next lakorn will be better than this one. want to see him play a drama lakorn again.