Hua Jai Ploy Jone (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it makes me sad and mad seem like exact didn't see the importance of Fluke that much. his pic is so small on the poster,his name is listed toward the end of the actors and they didn't even post his interview on their website. i'm already so sad that he's not even one of the pra'ek but to do this to him it's just mean and unfair!! <_<

Clips-Take A Break:
Fitting Fluke:
he's so funny and cute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31y-Pqul4sk&feature=player_embedded
credit zeen11

Fitting Fluke+May:
they are funny, since they did the fitting together so guess they will pair up, but they look cute together, look like those characters that doesn't get along but somehow end up together lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkvqWPu16S0
credit chu1595

pattydarly

sarNie Egg
Mos&Pim - Hua Jai Ploy Jone Fitting [Take a break 25/06/10]

======================
Mos&Tai - Behind The Scene Hua Jai Ploy Jone [Ent up 25/06/10]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just finish watching the first eps. Fluke look so cute!!! he still cried well and look pitiful. hope will get to heard his songs soon. read he sing three songs. cool can't wait to heard it.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
omg!i can't wait for this too!
thanks for all the pictures and teasers!
Mos and Pim!gosh,i missed Mos!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Looks sooo Comedy...especially the opening credits..LMao...can't waitt to watchh..Lovee pim and mos. :wub: .except don't like Pim's bangs.. :wacko:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have always hated exact lakorns, i only like Pong and Bee lakorns except for Song Kram Nang Fah (it sucked) yet again i'm skipping lakorns, ch5 always do the worst lakorns

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Yes people, Mos is getting marry in real life to his long time girlfriend this fall..he said that he's been wanting to get marry for some time now and ready to start a family becuz he see that he is reaching in his mid 30 already..for more info. bella just share some links about the news..Thanx bella..

meenia

sarNie Adult
Nooooo.....I can't believe it, not mos..not my mos...I never knew he had a girlfriend...shows how much i know mos..LOL..Oh well, he will still be mos after marriage...at least i got to see him and take a picture with him, also got his signature too...Guess i'm happy for him....How's the lakorn, not much talk about it..lOL..i haven't even seen it yet...i'll get starting..

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't gotten the chance to watch either except for 1st epi. i hope to get to watch this weekend though. :)