Hua Jai Ploy Jone (Exact)

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sooooo lookie 4 ward 2 this!!!!!!!

I like both mos n pim!!!!! Never thought they'll pair up but it's all good!!!!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Thanks for the news. Maybe now this might b the one Fluke is in. He said 2 months n yup it's April. I can't wait for this one as while. Mos last lakorn bored me to death that I stopped after the first 30 mintue of epd 1, but since it's with Pim this time I'm watching for sure. I miss them so much together after their first one. Can't wait.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Fluke new lakorn is this one. in his recent interview he said will start filming next month. will play with Gam (the star),Tong Tong is also in here. it's a comedy lakorn. he may sing in here too. he'll be playing as a playboy character abit. but the title is not confirm yet. can't wait so looking forward to see this lakorn b/c of Fluke. finally i have a lakorn to look forward to. hehe.

jeeja

So true!!! Since I'm so pissed off with some other stars new work, but @least I still got Fluke to look forward to.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just wanna come in and confirm that Fluke will play in this lakorn for sure because just read from his fans they said he will be singing look toong songs in here.

jeeja

Yaeh!!!WOOHOO!!!I was waiting 4 the confirmation! Now I can't wait. There's so many I'm looking forward 2 c in here, Mos, Pim & especially Fluke :wub:

max

sarNie Elites
So will Mos and Pim be the pra/nang? Or Fluke and Pim? I hope it is Mos! I have been waiting for them to be paired up for so long :(

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm not a big fan of Fluke wish it was Oh Anuchit but as long as it's Pim and Mos I'm really happy

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like both Fluke and O. but now a big fan of Fluke more. not sure if he will pair up with Gam or not. have to wait and see. hope the next lakorn after this will get to see him play as the leading pra'ek with Numtarn ts5 as nang'ek would be great.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG they are going to reunite! Their last lakorn together was much a disappointment.

jakjann

Jakjann
Wait to comfirm.
http://www.scenario.co.th/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1823

Starring: Mos & Pim (COMFIRMED)

Not confirmed or already but I dont Know

Fluke The Star, Son The Star and Gam The Star. TongTong and Guy Ratchanon.

GUY Ratchanon

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
guy ratchanon is he in that one movie, i don't remember the title though 55. so i guess fluke and gam will get pair up if the main cast are these listed and nothing changes. sad, i want numtarn ts5 to pair up with fluke. no offense to gam's fans but i think she's kinda big for fluke. weight wise, height wise she looks taller than him too. and she looks older too, even though she's younger than him but by only 1 year. oh well, at least fluke has a new lakorn i'm happy. hope this lakorn will air fast.

jakjann

Jakjann
I am not sure but I think Fluke and Gam will not Pair up , maybe they are only one of many characters in here.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but i rather see fluke pair up with some actress it's more cute when he has a couple. hope he doesn't play as the bad guy. because notice when in comedy looktoong style lakorn the actor that play as a playboyish character are usually the bad guy. nooooo don't wanna see fluke play bad.