Hua Jai Chocolate

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe, i got to like epi 5 or 6 & i stopped watching it. lol. i skipped to the ending to see what happen. it was good at first but i couldn't get myself to go back & watched the episodes i missed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
awe, i got to like epi 5 or 6 & i stopped watching it. lol. i skipped to the ending to see what happen. it was good at first but i couldn't get myself to go back & watched the episodes i missed.
i finished it. it was okay i guess not the greatest but fair. the plot was kind of slow. mos and aom pisses me off at some points and the misunderstanding is not my thing.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. this lakorn was good.. yummmmy white chocolate xp lol.. but so sad mos n his son r allergic to chocolate xp lol.. im so happy im able to eat all kind of chocolate.. if i was allergic.. i will be so sad..xp lol.. keke.. good lakorn..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh this lakorn made me crave for chocolate lmao. kekeke..

Ana

sarNie Adult
I finally watched this lakorn. It wasn't as good as I expected. It was really slow and at some point very boring. I HATE misunderstanding. But I luv Mos and Aom 2gether. They make a cute couple. Both small. I didn't like the ending. It was alittle too errrr..I dunno wat's the word to use. All in all I didn't like the ending.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I am barely starting to watch this, and it's so cute...I know the ending, but I wanna see how they got from being so cute and sweet with each other to that...I hate the n'rai, she's the same one in Kaew Tah Pee, except she looks a little better in this one...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Since I'm loving Mos as Guer and realizing he has legit chemistry with Aom in Banlang Mek, I decided to give this a shot. I'm glad I did, not for the plot so much but rather the chemistry. I think I love Aom more with Mos than with Tik. Mos is so cute here too, I like seeing this side of him as an actor, angry and so full of negativity. Too bad the plot didn't match up with the chemistry as much. The scenes in Switzerland were excellent, the pranking and then Waan getting drunk which creates a bond for her and Chon and then their cute little secret romance. But it moved way too fast, here we have a n'ek who seems to be in a very serious relationship with her boyfriend and for a long time it seems and considering most n'eks are virgins, I'm going to assume Waan never slept with Mann. But she sleeps with Chon way too fast, I know the atmosphere is great with the fireplace, the cold, the blankets on the ground but come on 6 months together and I'm betting they only got along in the 3rd month anyways so they don't know that much about each other. Anyways the plot went downhill after that, typical n'ek refuses to be involved with p'ek just because she saw one hug and wouldn't even let him explain, such a small moment shouldn't make that much of an impact especially when the p'ek says repeatedly that he doesn't love the n'rai. Romance went by way too fast, the misunderstanding took over 3/4ths of this lakorn. They should have told Coco that Chon was his daddy in the end so the ending was lacking for me. Okay lakorn, but this was back when exact went by the same formula, at least they are getting better from 2013 onwards.