hows everyone doing :]??

sirena

sarNie Adult
hiiiiii

gosh i feel like its been so long since i last longged on

i miss u girls and as i was reading other thread i see lot of u still around :]

news for me is ive been busy i just started my job as an RN last month which is great

im stresss free AND BOYS free haha

im not always on the boys subject like i used to lol

i just bought a car finally i dnt have to share its all mine <3333333

yeah thats about it u know i been pretty happy ,things are going well :]

what about you girls???? its been along time since we chat :]

common!!!! i wanna hear it

judyp

sarNie Adult
hey hey hey! you have been gone for awhile! good to hear that you're an RN! thats where im headed as well. :) as for me, just working and going to school! today is the hubba's bday, but he works late. boohoo, can't go out. its okay, we have plenty of other time to do that. life is gooddd. ^_^

sirena

sarNie Adult
judyp :DD

hiiiiiiiiii

yes long time since we talked

i sat home today and i was like "i miss my sarnie girls hahaha"

ohhhhh another RN tooo

its a great job

can be a little stressing

but i support you cuz it all worth it :]

are you getting BSN?

judyp

sarNie Adult
eventually i'll get my BSN. right now im in the 2-year program, so ADN first. i have 1 more year to go. wahooo! lol. my ultimate goal is to become a nurse practitioner, but i do realize that things change and plus, i am really really really tired of school! lol.

sirena

sarNie Adult
thats great

gosh i totally agree, i hate skool

but now its all over im so glad lol

i still live with my parents so i help them out with the bill

i dnt think im stable to move out yet haha

i wanted to be NP too but i just didnt wanna go through more skoool plus im getting pretty old lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee I wanna join in! :D

I wish I could say I'm doing great but i'm not. LOL. stressing over school :lmao: too much on my plates. Don't wanna get into it.

Awe you two are nurses! :D Gosh, I'm such a chicken when it comes to see blood & cuts & all that gross things.... shivers... makes me feel sick to my stomach. My sister's trying to becoming a nurse, while I, on the other hand, am trying to become a teacher :D I need to set these kids straight hehe.

sirena

sarNie Adult
hi hun :]

aww dnt stress your self too much

try to find a time for you and separate skool

but no matter what always do your best

you need good education to get anywhere in life

are you in college?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hi hun :]

aww dnt stress your self too much

try to find a time for you and separate skool

but no matter what always do your best

you need good education to get anywhere in life

are you in college?
Oh yeah, college is just too much rite now. Even with the thanksgiving break i'm still stressing. You know how it is, when you try not to stress but you end up stressing more over it, well that's what i'm going through. I know it will get better, but i'm just in my "stress" mood right now. :lol: It will pass soon.

sirena

sarNie Adult
i hope you will hun :]

i remember being stress so much over exam

it would of been even more stress if i had a job at that time thanks god i didnt

the only thing im missing in my life is a man hahaha gosh getting into boys subject again like b4 xD

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh i'm right there with you hun! LOL. I want a man in my life but that would just complicate my life & interfere with my education & I can't have that.
It's happen to be before & boy did i regret it! :lol: Now i'm boy free. Just living the single life!

So any new man in your life Sirena? Any boy toys? hehe.

sirena

sarNie Adult
awwwwwwww

welllllllll sinceeeee u askkk ;) hahaha

theres this really and i mean really gorgeous gorgeous doctor at the ER i work with and i swear.....he is beautiful

every nurse in that ER loves him

hes kinda old hes 29 but oh my god

its so hard to have a normal convo with him cuz ur all giddy hahaha

wat about you??

judyp

sarNie Adult
thats great

gosh i totally agree, i hate skool

but now its all over im so glad lol

i still live with my parents so i help them out with the bill

i dnt think im stable to move out yet haha

i wanted to be NP too but i just didnt wanna go through more skoool plus im getting pretty old lol
old? you're only 20 right? lol. we shall see how far i get. do you have your BSN? are you specializing in anything? or what department are you working in now??

and noy, im right there with you about school! i just wish i can take 2 months off. lol. but that would mean i'll be in school longer. haha. i might as well get it over & done with now. :lol:

sirena

sarNie Adult
old? you're only 20 right? lol. we shall see how far i get. do you have your BSN? are you specializing in anything? or what department are you working in now??

and noy, im right there with you about school! i just wish i can take 2 months off. lol. but that would mean i'll be in school longer. haha. i might as well get it over & done with now. :lol:

yep i got my BSN :D i work in the ER as Critical care nurse
i help patient with cardiovascular, respiratory, or pulmonary failure that type of stuff :]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh Sirena... better get at him! hehe. But i know what you mean. when i 18 i was talking to this 24 year old dude & man, i felt like a little girl whenever i was with him, just laughing & giggling. haha. I guess we all go through that phase.

As for me, I really don't have a love life. no man in my life, no boys either. just single. :D going out to the club, hoping to scope some guys up but no luck. LOL.

Shoot, if only it were possible to take a year off of school! My parents would be on my ass if i did though. they're always asking me when i'm gonna be done... what i'm gonna be... blah blah blah... I wish they didn't harass me so much. -_-

sirena

sarNie Adult
its hard

ive worked so hard so be where iam today u know
and it can be stressing at times and sad monments

2 weeks ago an elderly woman past away because of stroke and i had to witness that and it was hard for me

but i told my self that being in this field, i will experience death and i need to realize that it just part of life

and hopefully she passed away in peace

haha and noy its the same for me my parents always harass me too haha before they always ask like if i need money or when skool gonna be done lol

they look out for you

talking about club i havent gone to clubs in so long im such an old lady these day -_-

i dnt even have anybody to go with either T^T

hes too old for me haha but gosh he so hot

this 1 time this lady came into the ER and he seen her as a patient and after he left she asked me " how do u have the mind to work when this hottie is always around you?"

i was laughing haha

oh his name is Ian Balch

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh I know Gosh, I just wish I was born into a rich family so i can be lazy & not have to work. LOL. but I know in the long run it will pay off.
My parents are always harassing me about what i'm gonna do in my life. My dad's trying to get me to be something i do not want to be. LOL. I know they're looking out for me but sometimes they just frustrate me.

I should just take the easy route & find me a rich man to marry. :lol:

I don't know how you do it Sirena! being in the hospital just gives me the chills. Just the thought of seeing die before my eyes just terrifies me. If that were me, I'd just freak out & probably just run out of the hospital. lol. But-- if i had a fine doctor working next to me, i'll have something to look forward to everyday. :D I don't know how you concentrate! :lol:

sirena

sarNie Adult
ohhhh i concentrate alright xDDD

but no, hes older then me and like they say you shouldnt date ur co worker

if say we ever go out and then break up everything will just be arkward so im fine the way things are now

do you have any plan for thanksgiving?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol true. even dating your friends can be weird. -_- You can just admire him from afar. hehe.

As for my thanksgiving, I'll be spending it with the family. nothing big or crazy. Having turkey, pie, mashed potatoes, uhm... i think that's it. lol. What about you? Any plans for thanksgiving?