How would you want to meet your p'ek?

Take your vote and detailed your first meeting.

• Set on the wrong foot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love at first sight

• Childhood lover

• Quick phase: friends to lovers

• Total voters

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
i like the *set on the wrong foot* thing..where i bump into him or get rescued by him when unconscious and accuses him of things he didn't do and afterward keep meeting him..^^ and argue every time we see each other...^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm a sucker for romance...so hmmm...childhood sweetheart....loving/ liking someone extremely..but not given the chance..move on..date people after people..but nothing is ever rite cuz you can't get your happie ending w/ out HIM...finally meet him again...realize how much feeling you still have for him...live happily ever after...destiny...soul mate..dang! love these tings lol

Dang most SW fans are hardcore...i wanna argue w/ you girls..lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
set on the wrong foot! that will be cute... :lol:

I know this is so weird but I like my p'ek to be a gay and later on, he would turn straight and he would realize that he is deeply in love with me! :wub: :lol:

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
such a hard decision to make. i wanna be the jerk while he's the nice and kind gentleman to me. :)

this is so drama, but...here's my "dream-love-life".lol

setting, time: expensive beach house. at night

special: my p'ek is korean(HAHAHA, me and my korean craze) but i also can speak korean due to my craziness about korean stuff...or he can be japanese, both is good.lol. or japanese blood, born in korea(i know a guy hu is like tat...SO HOT. love at first sight too...but only me. he had NO interest in anyone...so sad) or half korean-jap.lol

there was a blackout and my p'ek who was on a holiday his flashlights ran out of batteries and he couldnt find any in his house, so he came over to my house(neighbors) to get some from me. me and my boyfriend fights and he tried to rape me(HAH, i have such bad thoughts) BUT didnt get far and my p'ek saw and helped me and beat my boyfriend uncounsious. and then LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT for both of us. then *talking in english* he wanted to call the police but i stop his cos my bf(now ex-bf) was helpin my dad's almost-bankrupt company and his reputation would be tarnished. then he muttered softly in korean/jap "wth, is she dumb or something?". then i understand and scolded him and told him the reason. (i dunno y, but he just needed to know why)

in the end, i decided to drive back to bangkok cos its not safe in tat house anymore. a few days later, i went to my bf company to try to make up with him(worried about daddy's company) and turns out my p'ek bought the company.(LOL. SO DRAMA!!!!) then the whole drama starts..ex-bf came back, fell in love, n'rai appeared, parents dun allow the marriage since he's a foreigner, blah blah blah blah...happy ending!!

i dont mind my life being a lakorn even if there's gonna be a n'rai or the bad guy...lol.