How will you die!!

kaaa

sarNie Egg
I will die from asphyxiation at 67, it's the same thing about Dan but he will die at 56!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
My nick name Pee : Will die from asphyxiation at the age of 60 (lol what´s the asph....thing)

My real name : will die as a result of murder At age 93 (murder????? <_< :lol: lol)

And my middlename: You will die by ninja attack
At age 54 B)

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
Pee said:
My nick name Pee : Will die from asphyxiation at the age of 60 (lol what´s the asph....thing)

My real name : will die as a result of murder At age 93 (murder????? <_< :lol: lol)

And my middlename: You will die by ninja attack
At age 54 B)
[post="8637"][/post]​

I think asphyxiation is when you get strangled to death....Its sumthing like that

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
when i used my username, i will die from an act of terrorism at age 102
when i used my real name, i will die from a horrible disease at age 56

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Username = You will die from asphyxiation At age 46
Real Name = You will die of starvation At age 63
Nick Name = You will die in an accident At age 80

These are horrible, wish I can just die in my sleep like some of you <_<

Nameless

N i n j a
nathalie said:
Wow! That's so young. Damn ninjas :lol:
[post="8866"][/post]​

I'm probably the one to kill her. I'm called Nameless Ninja. Then her family discovers I was the one behind the killing and they come after me. So I die too. All these ninja attacks are connected.

Nameless

N i n j a
sarN said:
I will die from asphyxiation
At age 78

LOl wat is a asphyxiation lol
[post="10117"][/post]​

Haha sarN. Poor you. You die of suffocation.

Nameless

N i n j a
sarN said:
does dat mean i goin be muder lol
[post="10131"][/post]​

No sarN. It just means you probably stuck your head under the pillow and suffocated in your sleep. It's hard for old people to breathe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nameless said:
No sarN. It just means you probably stuck your head under the pillow and suffocated in your sleep. It's hard for old people to breathe.
[post="10145"][/post]​
o man ! i was hopping my death be a cool one hahahha i like the ninja one .. oMG dat woould be cool :p

Nameless

N i n j a
sarN said:
o man ! i was hopping my death be a cool one hahahha i like the ninja one .. oMG dat woould be cool :p
[post="10149"][/post]​

Dieing from it isn't cool sarN. Being a ninja? Yes it is. B) lol

Pee

sarNie Elites
LilxMsxM0lly said:
I think asphyxiation is when you get strangled to death....Its sumthing like that
[post="8640"][/post]​
=O What, that´s horrible... hehe thx ^^
I think I know why imma die by a ninja attack..it´s because I´m watching Naruto too much so that when I get old imma be a Naruto Wannabe..LoL