How well do you know your relatives?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Apparently I know nothing about my relatives. Just recently I found out all these things.

My dad's dad's brother's son (my uncle) owns a fishing resort in France.

My uncle's half brother (also my uncle) owns a farm/garden. They are here in California visiting right now. They will be leaving next week. I didn't want to be nosey but they were balling. I heard from my mom, they don't hire people to work for them, they do it on their own. And I was like how many acres do they have, my mom was like she don't know so I asked my uncle. It is hard to communicate with him because I clearly can't speak my language well and how in the world do I say acres in French. Ahahaha I would use the free-translating.com thingy but not a reliable source. I almost failed French in HS because of that site. Hehehehe!!! :lol: But hell they spent almost $10,000 already here.

My dad's dad's brother's wife's brother owns a taxi company in France.

My mom's dad's brother's son used to run a resturant in Turlock California.

And there are a few others but these are the most shocking ones I heard. Where was I? :huh: I didn't know I had some rich as relatives.

Let alone, I don't even know what all my aunties and uncle do for a living. :eek:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lol, I know that feeling! :D

Last post-Christmas, I was sleeping til my aunt shook me up to meet this guy who claimed that we're cousins and even better, he's deaf like me, too so of course, I got freshen up before meeting him in person [you know, first impression ^_^] and talked to him in ASL (American Sign Language) but he looked like he had no clue what I was trying to say til I found out he's French! :eek: Auntie told me that he's my dad's cousin's son and works at Air-Force in France then my dad told me that his brother (my uncle) works at Lao Embassy in Poland [I met him when I was in middle school but I didn't know that he visited here from there at that time].

Honestly, I never knew that I have some relatives in Europe. :huh: I mean last two years ago, I found my cousins whom living in Alabama and you know, they're from US so it's believable. :lol: Their mother (my aunt) is my deaf cousin's father's sister. What a small world! ;)