How un-romantic are you?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
talking about the routine phone calls omg i hate hate HATE them >.<
lol when i was talking to my ex bf (he calls every night - ask anie even lol) i was like thinking "omg when is this gonna end" haha .. me i rather talk face to face, some for weird reason i hate phone calls that last longer than 15mins+

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
talking about the routine phone calls omg i hate hate HATE them >.<
lol when i was talking to my ex bf (he calls every night - ask anie even lol) i was like thinking "omg when is this gonna end" haha .. me i rather talk face to face, some for weird reason i hate phone calls that last longer than 15mins+
Lol love ;p I understand how you feel. Psh, Whenever my boyfriends use to call me I'd be like WTF why do you have to call me everyday. I friggin see you everyday lmao. The only person I never really had problems with talking on the phone with is the current hubby. Since at the time we were long distance. Now it's like ok, I love you. I see you at home bye. (without giving him a chance to say anything) I'm like you I can't stand phone conversations, but for me if it lasts over 5 minutes. I even hate text messages :lol: I hate how people when they want to tell me something important they freaking try to text it. Like if it's really that important then you'd call me. I just completely ignore the entire text message series alltogether :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I too don't talk on the phone. The longest conversation was an hour. I thought I was going to die. I didn't want to be mean and hang up.

Nolee, well you know I have never had a boyfriend but I am pretty sure if I do, I ain't just the romantic type, but I am a sucker for romance books and dramas :loool: . Not even sweet talk on the phone. That is why I don't carry a cell phone any more. I am never in need of it... well I do sometimes, but almost everyone in my family carries one and I am usually there with one of them. What pisses me off the most is when my brother text message me if dinner was ready or not... and damn it, we are in the same effin house... we ain't talking about a two story house. We ain't talking about a big house either. That was when I got fed up with cellphone and handed it to my sister. And I get so mad, she gets text message nonstop or something and she has an ugly tone for it too... Those text are so freaking lame, "Hi!" "Hey, are you asleep?" LMAO asleep? if she was why you texting, she wouldn't be able to texts back unless she wakes up and text back but hello wouldn't that means she ain't asleep :loool: . No one hardly calls me, I get text messages that I ignored. So now my friends contact me via email, facebook, hifi, myspace etc... if you want to text, text me there isn't that the purpose of it lmao...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i never say "i love you" and never want him to say it to me but everytime he calls me he always says "i love you baby/darling..." and i reply "me too" but never "i love you"

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know what is up with the guy constantly saying I love you. I once had a lot of guys calling and they somehow usually say that when I hang up. I am not even dating them yet and they had already said the 3 words. It is a big turn off for me. I would love to say it one day, I just don't like how it is used so loosely between a girl and a boy relationship.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes for me it has a lot of meaning but when they say those 3 words too much, they loose they value

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha wow, so many replies. same2 here, i only use that 3 words if i really2 mean it. lol
regardless to whoever im telling it to...cos i feel very weird if i use it on ppl juz like that (even my own good frens)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao omg jaofar.. you broke up with your bf.. hmm wats his name again.. i cant remember lol..

hmmm the words "i love you" i only say it to my close friends or family.. i want it to be meaningful.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOL
I wonder too, aiko...
can't picture myself having a bf... hahahahaha
Aren't you the one that writes really rated-r fanfix? LOL. ;)

When it comes to being un-romantic I think I take the cake.

So, I'm married and will be our 2nd year anniversary being married this coming fall. He told me that he wanted to go on a weekend vacation, I said.

"Why?"

---

Him: Honey, come to bed I want to cuddle with my wife.
Me: I'm not sleepy you go to sleep first.

---

Him: Maybe I should get you a better ring
Me: For what? I'll end up just not wearing it like everything else (forgetting I don't have my wedding ring on at this point) I felt so messed up LOL

---

Him: Honey, we haven't gone out to eat for awhile maybe we should. I love your cooking, but it'll be nice to eat out of the house once in a while.
Me: I'm to lazy to get dressed and it's a waste of money.

---

Him: Baby, When are we going to have kids? I want a baby.
Me: Why? You can't even take care of yourself yet.

---

And the list continues lmao. Those are some really strong examples lmao.
When my boyfriend says something sweet, I'm like "EWWWWWWWWW TOO SAPPY!!!" LOL.
When he says I'm beautiful, I'm like "Dude, you have an awful sense of taste in women!"

*DAMN TINA! LMAO!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL well then I'm the only hopeless romantic in here!! :D I do love the long walks on the beach, watching the sunset, watching the stars, talking on the phone for hours, chick flicks & getting good morning/good night text messages.

What I don't like is... the whole holding hands thing all the time (once in a while is cool), public display of affection (leave that in the bedroom please), talking about feelings all the time (there's no need to talk about it every time we see each other) & routine phone calls (gosh, if a guy calls me every hour to tell me he misses me or ask me "what I'm doing", I'll shoot myself!).

I may be the only hopeless romantic but do like my freedom! HELL, I NEED MY FREEDOM!! I can't stand being with a guy all the damn time. He doesn't need to be with me every since second... I don't call a guy every hour of the day nor do I text a guy every single second of the day. I don't question where he goes nor do I check up on him when he's out with his friends. I'm not the jealous type of person, nor do I get mad if my guy dances with other girls.

I need a guy who's understanding because I'm very flirtatious at the bars, clubs and parties... I'm always dancing with different guys. I can't stand dancing with just one person. I also like grabbing people's booties... hahaha. I mean, i don't make out with random people but i'm just very spontaneous at the clubs. LOL.

Like I tell all of my friends... I CAN'T BE TAMED! :D No guy's gonna try to change me!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oooo one more thing...

I hate being called baby or babe... but i do like saying Sweetie, Hunnie, Hunn or Sweet Pea. haha.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha noy, ur one wild gurl arent u? but hell i agree, i need freedom too. n yeap, im nt those type who gets jealous fast n qs EVERYTHING he do lol. seriously, lookin at my girlfrenss who often quarrel wif their bf due to tat, it is so pathethic.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah hell yeah...! I can't stand when a guy or girl gets mad if their significant other dances with another person. OMG... it's just dancing... get over it. Nothing to be jealous about. :lol:

OOhhhh but I do love cheesy things...!
I like getting flowers here & there,
I like surprises (sometimes),
dinner & candle light once in a while.

I don't need all the jewelry or fancy thangs...
I don't ask for much when it comes to a guy.
Just as long as he puts some thought into it then I'm satisfied. :D

I'm talking to my high school friend & he is just the biggest sweetheart ever!
He's such a thoughtful person... always doing cheesy things... haha :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Noy you're not alone. I'm not much of a love person either, it doesn't revolve around me. :p But same here, I've crushed on this guy for 3 years now and still going. :( But he's a really close friend of mines so it's quite wierd and really hard for me to admit that I do like him to my girlfriends/guyfriends and even him, which I won't ever do! :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. it's good you havent told anyone.. i remember in middle skool.. i told my friends i like this "guy" but bam.. for some reason the whole skool knew.. im just like wtf?? ok.. :loool: got like random ppl coming to me "you like "" ?" lol.. **(im not tellin his name lol).. but weird moment though...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i know this guy since a long time but he's older than me (13 years) and more like a friend but everytime i want him to meet one of my boyfriend, everytime he says "you have really bad taste" . my bestfriend think that he's jealous but how could it be possible? i mean, i met him when i was 6 years old and crying cause there was this horrible little boy who stole my doll! he was the one who gave her back to me.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lmao omg jaofar.. you broke up with your bf.. hmm wats his name again.. i cant remember lol..

hmmm the words "i love you" i only say it to my close friends or family.. i want it to be meaningful.
I rarely say "i love you" even to my parents... lol
I usually show my affection through actions... ^_^

Aren't you the one that writes really rated-r fanfix? LOL. ;)
hahahahahaha
I do write them sometimes :rolleyes:
come to think of it, all my fanfix are love stories and yet I haven't been in love... lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Once again I take the cake today;

Hubby: "Hey honey what do you wanna do for our anniversary?"
Me: Why are you asking now? It's not for another 6 months.
Hubby: What are u talking about it's next month
Me: What?
Hubby: I was talking about our wedding anniversary.
Me: Oh.
Hubby: ...... nevermind...
Me: Ok.
Hubby: What?? What do you mean Ok?
Me: you said nevermind so I said ok.
Hubby: You don't at least feel bad?
Me: Omg you said nevermind! Normally when a guy says something they mean it. Isn't it the girls job to give mixed signal like say one thing but really feel another?
Hubby: What are you trying to say?
Me: Ugh Hmmp I don't know.
Hubby: One of us has to be a affectionate.
Me: Oh whatever.
Hubby: Most girls would kill to have a sensitive man!
Me: Psh.
Hubby: I'll see you when I get home.
Me: Oh, I'm gonna be home late im at my moms.
Hubby: You want me to pick you up?
Me: Why? I drove.
Hubby: Well you gotta go back tomorrow anyways I could drop you off in the morning before i go to work.
Me: Why? A hassle.
Hubby: I wanna spend some time with you.
Me: In the car?
Hubby: Nevermind!
Me: Ok come pick me up im lazy to drive.
Hubby: Sheesh.

It was something along those lines -.-" some sentences are missing