How to upload and share files?

sue317

sarNie Egg
Hi,

I noticed that some of the mods have been pretty busy and haven't had the chance to upload any new episodes. I was wondering if I wanted to post up episodes to share with others where can I start? I currently have a dootv account if that helps to start things off.

Thanks in advance!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Well it depends on what you plan to do.

Are you going to reupload downloaded files from others who shared, or do you plan to start to start streaming/downloading from dootv and then share to others?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Well, I can't help you much but..
I believe peaches and some others use the "replay media catcher" program to stream/download off of dootv.
I'm an obizgo user, so I use something else to do my streaming/downloading.. "replay media catcher" doesn't work with me on obizgo.. :(
Then again, I'm just testing out obizgo for now :) Will probably switch to dootv after I get a job.. LOL.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Well good luck to you. I'm happy to know that there's more members who are interested in sharing and uploading lakorns with others around the forum :)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Do u know if I want to record from watch live how can I do with this problem?
Is obizgo is working for iPad or no? And didn't obizgo is still upload the news call โต๊ะข่าวบันเทิง I just ask cuz in dootv they didn't upload this news for couple week. I was thinking about try to go for new site but don't know which one is work for iPad and do they let me download it from.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm not sure about recording live streams from dootv , but "replay media catcher" is able to stream/download lakorns or other shows once it's finished airing. It depends though, if they'll have it up by then or not.

I have obizgo, and their links are hard to detect and download from.. but I found a way.. :p but it's still really slow downloading.. Obizgo also supports ipad too. The only downside with obizgo is that the quality they provide is lower quality, unlike dootv which has higher quality nowadays..

as for โต๊ะข่าวบันเทิง, what kind of news is it? entertainment news or world news? I'll try to check if they have it or not.

myheromike

Is it entertainment news ja. Do u see this news before in YouTube they use to write TKBT though.

Oh ok... Anyway maybe I will have stay with dootv 4ever then... Idk what kind the dootv u guy used there two site for dootv. One is dootv.com and another one is dootv.tv but both are work the same,dootv.tv is also not upload the news I ask u too

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@myheromike, I finally found the show. The reason why you don't see updates for โต๊ะข่าวบันเทิง (TKBT) anymore is because the show ended since early November this year.

I'm still debating on my membership. I'm "saving money" now since I'm a broke student lol, that's why I decided to go for obizgo. I'll probably switch to dootv later on when I get a job, but I'm satisfied though. :)

I believe dootv.tv is the real one, since that one has been here for quite some time. the other dootv one just came out not too long ago..

myheromike

Really but I still see people upload this show to upload to utube, I think they record from watch live. In dootv they stop update this news from aug 1. Anyway thanks for ur check in obizgo na ka.

Yeah maybe dootv.tv is the real cuz last year in dootv.com u dont have to do an account just enter to the site then click what u want to watch. So i have save money and buy it.

Can I ask u one more question? How much for 3 month in obizgo?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ really? Then I'm not sure. If it still airs then obizgo should still upload, they put it in the ended section. The last episode they had available was on Nov 6, 2012.

for 3 months? so 90 days? it's $25.99, but they give you 20 extra days, so it's actually 110 days total. I'm just doing the monthly one, which is 3o days, but they give you 10 extra days, so 40 days total for $8.99.

linstah

sarNie Egg
hey guys, I have downloaded replay media catcher.. I have no idea how to use it. Can someone please help me?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm not sure if I can help much since I don't have dootv, but when you click record, and play the video in the background, is there any links that pops up into the box?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm.. i'm not sure how to help.. since I don't have dootv...

I hope other members can help you.. I'm not signing up with dootv until later on..

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i use a program called StreamTransport for dootv.tv its freeware (or was when i got it) I think it's pretty easy to use.

You open the program and use it like your browser and navigate to the page that has the video you want, open dootv.tv login like normal and pick your video like normal and when the link shows up just hit download and your good. it doesn't require the video to finish playing and it usually finishes within a few mins.

Just as a note I was having a problem with it a few days and then realized that the flash player was out of date so that was causing the problem so if the video doesn't play for some reason just update adobe flash player to the most recent player and it should work fine

sue317

sarNie Egg
Morning Aikoden ... how is Obizgo working you ?? is it better or the same as dootv? kind of annoyed the dootv.com website i can see the whole menu >< i'm still trying to find a good torrent file with the code ... but seems like everytime i download one its like a trial and can only record up to 3 mins or so ... blah hehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ @sue317, I'm still with obizgo.. haven't switched over to dootv yet since I haven't really been watching lakorns as much.  I'm still able to record the videos, so that's a plus :)  I actually came to like obizgo, despite it's low quality. It'll be nice if they were to publish higher quality videos though.. but I doubt they will.. :(  I'll like to test out dootv once.. you never know.. i might like it so much that i convert to them :p (i'm pretty sure that'll be the case hehe.)

And what program are you searching for?  Maybe I can try to help?

edit:  *coughcough* interesting.. I just tried using replay media catcher again and.. it works with obizgo too.. kekeke.. interesting interesting :p

Now I just need to compare the speed with the other program i have.. *whistles*

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know what other programs to use besides Media Catcher to get videos off of Dootv/Thaiflix now? Thanks in advance.