how to make a dvd-video ???

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Helloo!
I've been trying to make a dvd-video but i really don't know how...

I know i have to create .vob .ifo and .bup files but i don't know what kind of sofware can convert mpeg to those kinda of files ????

I'm really lost here so hopefully, can someone help me with this ??? :sweat:

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
I have Nero express v6, but when i click on the dvd option, they ask me for vob ifo and vub files only...so what version do you have ???

do you know where i can downlaod it ???

noungning

Heartless
read the first topic up top of this section... u'll see the programs thread. in there...scroll down a bit and there is info that might be able to help u out.

yui15

sarNie Elites
TMPGenc is a good program to author DVD files, then you can use Nero to burn them.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f7yik0

This is the TMPGenc Xpress 3.0.4.24 + DVD Author 1.6.26.73 + AC-3 plugin 1.10 + cracks

You can also find another copy in the first topic that Darvil posted, not sure if that one uploaded has the DVD Author capability.

darvil

sarNie Adult
yui15 said:
TMPGenc is a good program to author DVD files, then you can use Nero to burn them.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f7yik0

This is the TMPGenc Xpress 3.0.4.24 + DVD Author 1.6.26.73 + AC-3 plugin 1.10 + cracks

You can also find another copy in the first topic that Darvil posted, not sure if that one uploaded has the DVD Author capability.
[post="102516"][/post]​
I don't think the file I posted up have the author program. But I do have nero 7 posted there and that will do all the work for you. Might as well use it if you are familiar with it already.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone for you help, i think i'm better off with nero 7..

only one problem... where can i downlaod nero 7 , i looked at all the links posted but i can't seem to find the link to nero 7 .... is it just me or what ???

FORGET IT, I FOUND THE LINK :)

darvil

sarNie Adult
victoria said:
Thanks everyone for you help, i think i'm better off with nero 7..

only one problem... where can i downlaod nero 7 , i looked at all the links posted but i can't seem to find the link to nero 7 .... is it just me or what ???

FORGET IT, I FOUND THE LINK :)
[post="102998"][/post]​
gaaah you girls!

You couldn't find it in www.sarnworld.com/programs ?

How long did you try to spend looking for it? :loool:

Its the 4th one in the list.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
yeah you are right Darvil !!!!
I didn't take a long time trying to figure it out...my bad..thanx for helping :D