How to deal with a person you don't like?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ok so a couple of years ago my cousin went to Cambodia and he fell in love with a family friend's daughter. He came back and he didn't tell anyone until a year later he revealed he wanted to marry her. My aunt and uncle refused because they lived on opposite sides of the world and they thought it just wasn't going to work out. So my cousin went into depression and he isolated himself and he pretty much went emo. Didn't cut his hair, just think of Aum in the beginning of Badarn Jai, he looked like that and acted like that.

So this caused my aunt to have heart problems and until now she can't handle any stressful things of she'll have a heart attack of some sort. So she and my uncle cried and cried and i knew that my cousin decided to go gambling so he could get money to go to her. Only my family and my other cousin (his brother) knew it and we all couldn't talk fearing for my aunt's health. My aunt and uncle couldn't stand this anymore so they talked to that girl's parents for her hand in marriage. My cousin told us that either way even if he could or couldn't marry her he would still go live in Cambodia. My cousin is a computer engineer he gets 3000 dollars a month and when he goes to Cambodia he gets 900 a month. So he sacrificed his family and money to get her. So her parents agreed on one condition that my cousin will stay in Cambodia and not take their daughter here.

From that point on i didn't like her since she ruined our family, of course its more of my cousin's fault but i couldn't be mad at him, he's like my brother he and his brother were like my 2 brothers and since i was little they were always there. So now i feel like she took my cousin away but i kept quiet told no one of my feelings. After he moved to Cambodia my aunt, uncle and cousin went to cambodia for the wedding. I didn't go using my education as an excuse, i didn't want to see her. So before the wedding she would always call my house and talk to my grandma for hours, for some reason she always wanted to talk to me at first i refused but then i got forced so i just said hi and i gave the phone back. I'm not a phone type of person nor do i know how to talk to people i don't know well. I'm the quiet type that doesn't like to communicate unless its necessary to. S

So a year later she gave birth to a daughter, the next year in fact just a month ago my cousin brought her and his daughter, plus a few relatives to come visit. I acted normally, did my quiet thing, kept out of everyone's way. My aunt forced me to go do her hair, paint her nails, and put lakorns for her to watch. I guess i was her slave for a week. She only talked to me in front of my aunt so it would make her look good. My aunt had to apologize on my behalf for not talking. My aunt apologized right in front of me. I did nothing wrong, i'm just being me. So i got pissed from that day. I got sick one day and yet again in front of my aunt so would ask how i'm doing and blah blah. She's also evil towards my little 2nd cousin who came to visit. She would take her things like her lipgloss her shoes. She wouldn't let me do my little cousin's hair. So i couldn't stand it anymore so i told my grandma. She understood me and she also knew that my cousin in law was a 2 faced person. Before marriage she would always talk to my grandmother now she barely even does. My little cousin also told me how abusive she was to my cousin, she would yell at him and hit him. My little cousin doesn't like her either so she told me her true colors. I felt bad for the kid because she was being mean to the poor thing for no reason and she wouldn't dare with me because i'm my aunt's favorite niece and my cousin's favorite cousin. So after she went back.. last night i went to my cousin's house and they were talking to her on skype. She saw me and she wanted to talk to me and she asked things i didn't know about i'm just like "i dunno" and my aunt suddenly tells me "can you speak to her nicely" i walked away. I had nothing to say anyways. So after that my aunt asked me why i didn't want to talk to her dearest daughter in law. I just told her that i don't know how to talk to people i don't know. My aunt would hate me if she knew i hated her daughter in law.

So here comes my problem. I'm a person who can't hide their emotions. When i hate someone you can tell instantly and i for some odd reason cannot stand my cousin in law and i know i'm being immature about it. I just highly dislike her and i don't know how to deal with it. I can't respect her and i don't see her as a cousin.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Hmm that's kinda hard. I know how you feel about not getting along or not liking someone yet your closest family sees them as a good person. I'm also someone who can't hide their emotions and I'll talk it out if I have to. Just try to ignore her and again if they ask why you don't talk to her, just say simply because there's nothing to discuss about. A lot of Srok khmer girls are like that though. Soo snobby and just because they have a guy from out of state marrying the, they think they're high above others :rolleyes1:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hmm that's kinda hard. I know how you feel about not getting along or not liking someone yet your closest family sees them as a good person. I'm also someone who can't hide their emotions and I'll talk it out if I have to. Just try to ignore her and again if they ask why you don't talk to her, just say simply because there's nothing to discuss about. A lot of Srok khmer girls are like that though. Soo snobby and just because they have a guy from out of state marrying the, they think they're high above others :rolleyes1:
OMG i feel the same about srok khmer girls. I always think they have something to hide.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Cambodia is soo corrupted so I guess thats why the attitude over there isn't really good. Ppl in Srok khmer have no manners or discpline at all. I don't want to be mean and categorize all of them to be bad but in reality, majority of the girls don't value education. They all just want to be singers so someone can sponsor them to tour and eventually hope some guy will marry them. They make it seem like they're so desperate to find a husband :crazy:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cambodia is soo corrupted so I guess thats why the attitude over there isn't really good. Ppl in Srok khmer have no manners or discpline at all. I don't want to be mean and categorize all of them to be bad but in reality, majority of the girls don't value education. They all just want to be singers so someone can sponsor them to tour and eventually hope some guy will marry them. They make it seem like they're so desperate to find a husband :crazy:
It's so hard to find a good mannered star now. The ones I see now are mostly, excuse my language... Whores and homewreckers. The thing I really dislike about Srok Khmer I the type of words they use. The simple polite words you heard 50 years ago have almost deminished and now they have been replaced with such harsh voices, I fear for the new generation, they might not ever know about the civilized language we had.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with u both!! Not to catergorize them grls, but they r soo damn rude, think they r the shit(higher class), and they talk so perverted eww i cant stand it! I also have an uncle tht married a grl from srok khmer for like 3 yrs now. She lives with him in the states and i see her once in awhile. Shes so perverted, dnt noe the word 'PRIVACY' nobody wanna see u getting all lovey dovey wit my old uncle! I dislike her because shes very whiny and tries to bully my family and have wat she wants. But im not the type of person to let her treat me like shit. We just simply ignore, act rude, and she dnt get her way haha. My advice 2 u is 2 just stay away from her as much as possible, theres no reason 2 waste ur time with someone snobby like tht..sorry. Just stay strong! Respect who respects u! :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I agree with u both!! Not to catergorize them grls, but they r soo damn rude, think they r the shit(higher class), and they talk so perverted eww i cant stand it! I also have an uncle tht married a grl from srok khmer for like 3 yrs now. She lives with him in the states and i see her once in awhile. Shes so perverted, dnt noe the word 'PRIVACY' nobody wanna see u getting all lovey dovey wit my old uncle! I dislike her because shes very whiny and tries to bully my family and have wat she wants. But im not the type of person to let her treat me like shit. We just simply ignore, act rude, and she dnt get her way haha. My advice 2 u is 2 just stay away from her as much as possible, theres no reason 2 waste ur time with someone snobby like tht..sorry. Just stay strong! Respect who respects u! :)
Thanks Cee :)