How to Become an Actress/Actors

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Beauty and skinny. Perhaps having some strong connections. If your a singer or model people will accept you for lakorns with open arms.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
asians are such addict with "farang" looks, so I think looks inevitably is one of the key factors to become an actor/actress, but talent is more important matter.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Will you don't need to look all good. But if you want the main roles, you have to look good.
I disagree, you dont have to be skinny, you just gotta be healthy with the right body size!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
If you want to act as N'ek/P'ek :
you must be skinny, light skinned or mixed thai/white, promoted and I guess some talent.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
nice figure looks personality, Talents, Potential these are the main characteristics
that I know of to become Pra'ek and Nang'ek :graduate:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think to become an actor/actress, you have to have talents of course and also look nice.
But I think the most important one is how to be memorable to the audience and to the people who hired you.Like
I believe you audition for it or such. But mainly if your a model and such you'll get easier way to the Lakorn
Industry because many actors and actresses are model first then they got hired to become superstar. Oh yeah,
the most most important be yourself!!! They always say "Be Yourself".

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have all wonder what they have done to be a Super Star!? I know that it is easier if you are half something
Will it depends on what role you are aiming for? Some are usually picked from the streets, but that doesn't mean you would get a role right away. Some that were picked up from the streets goes to audition. Some gets picked for their looks. Some gets picked for their talents. Some starts off as models. Some starts as singers. Some are just fortunate. If you are liked or spark an interest of someone in the industry, you will have a chance of being in the industry for a long run. Some are stuck with good roles. Some are stuck with bad roles. Some continues to get good roles. Some gets demoted. Some decides that it's just not for them and would like to pursue a different career. Some stays for the fame.

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
i dont think u need to have good talents and look, just look ok with everything and being SMART and LUCK.
EXAMPLE: Pancake, shes not that good looking and talents but she lucky and smart. SMART? im not talking about education here, i mean she know how to use her brain. She stay good in people eyes and use/find the right person to boot her up :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont think u need to have good talents and look, just look ok with everything and being SMART and LUCK.
EXAMPLE: Pancake, shes not that good looking and talents but she lucky and smart. SMART? im not talking about education here, i mean she know how to use her brain. She stay good in people eyes and use/find the right person to boot her up :D
She is in the fortunate category, but here goes her history: she was scouted on the streets, audition for the Thai version of the American Next Top Model. You can't judge her beauty on your account because what you see, is not what other sees.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
First was discovered randomly. The agent kept trying to contact him & he finally agreed to a photo shoot. They submitted & he got offered to be with channel 3.

I say it's luck or you have connections or nowadays talent auditions like AF or the Star

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Well, from what I've read about from various websites online, I know that Nadech lived in the same neighborhood as Weir and was discovered by Weir's manager (Of course, Nadech fans already know that). And...most of CH5's stars come from the reality TV show, called the Star.

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
wat?? so is there any audition now over in thailand?? ill difinetily fly over there....hahah i wonder if i jux walk up to a manager and talk to them and keep pressuring them.. well they give me a small part!! i jux wanna be seen on tv!!

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
Connections, connection, connections. Of course, looks matter too but in the Thai film industry, it's all about who you know.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
hardest way.. is the star and AF... cause those are BIG BIG BIGGGG competition.
if you look like you are model material.. there are always thai model agencies and managers looking around malls.. but you won't know who they are... so that is luck... and fate.. (duang cha ta)..
like yaya.
she was walking around the mall with her mum and someone came to ask her if she wanted to become a model.

and..
connections. purely.
Weir.. got scouted by P'A supachai...
and Nadech was in the same neighbourhood .. and he was scouted to.. but after..
and nadech got famous first because of commercials..

and to ch3...
you would have to go for a casting with elders... i think.. and they judge you on..
looks, family.. personality.. manners... pretty much... just impress them..
normally girls should be 160cm +... and guys.. they look for you to be .. 178..+ would be best .. something like that...
but you know lot of guys in the 'wongkarn'.. wear these paddings in their shoes to get them taller!! :D