how to act around girls?

Reagan

sarNie Adult
just copying the other topic,
how do you act around the girl or girls you like,

I just try to be prepared when I talk to her lol

Nameless

N i n j a
be yourself. if you like her, tell her. don't play games dood. no need to get cocky with them, they'd kick your ass back to your original country. :)

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
I'm acting like a goof around the girls,lol and i make them laugh! sense of humour is the best thing i guess to attract a girl :p .And of course just be yourself! ;)

Reagan

sarNie Adult
hahaha I try to do that too asianstyle, have a sense of humour but if no one laughs god damn thats the worst!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Lmao! Yes, refraining from corny jokes would help :lol:

Oh, get straight to the point and dont / stop beating around the bush<<<can be very annoying at times :angry:

I get :wub: :wub: :wub: feelings around girls like Ning, Tawan, Dfemc, Thooky, & Ly :p

STIMA

JUST ACT LIKE YOURSELF! cuz even though you're making lame jokes and no one is laffing..the girl probably thinks its cutee cuz alot of girls ilke dorky guys =D
but dont go overboard ..use your brain :lol:

noungning

Heartless
i like it when guys are quiet... the quieter, the sexier and more luring to me they seem. hmmmmmmmmmmmm i love it mysterious ppl.... haha

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Nameless said:
be yourself. if you like her, tell her. don't play games dood. no need to get cocky with them, they'd kick your ass back to your original country. :)
[post="126328"][/post]​
True....

sarN

sarNie Granny
most girls is very romantic ... yeah it our weakness and we want the guys to discover it on their own without us spilling the clue :p . So , if u like a girl just try to be romantic in words and if u a macho guy and being fruity is gay to you ...welll, as long as u have a job , money , car , house .. there plenty of girls in ur homeland dat would love for u to sponsor them :wub:

Nameless

N i n j a
Reagan said:
lol sarN you found mr sarN yet?
[post="130148"][/post]​
she found lots of potentials, but none of them are suitable enough to become Mr. sarN unless they're worth millions -_- .

darvil

sarNie Adult
There's this one trick you can do (I see this alot in movies and series) but you need a partner in crime for it. You must do it when there are not alot of people around so that your chances won't get jacked by some really nice guy. Anyway you must wait til she's carrying some books and then when she least expect it, get your buddy to run and accidently bump her or something. Thats when you the knight in shining armor will quickly run to the distressed female and help her pick up her books. Now you gotta look down to her and let her look up to you (Its the power position). When you look at her you only have a split second to stare into her eyes and into her soul (don't ask me, I don't konw how to do this either). At this point if you're good you've already have stolen her soul and her heart. You're a winner!

Tell me if this work for you! B)

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Darvil said:
There's this one trick you can do (I see this alot in movies and series) but you need a partner in crime for it. You must do it when there are not alot of people around so that your chances won't get jacked by some really nice guy. Anyway you must wait til she's carrying some books and then when she least expect it, get your buddy to run and accidently bump her or something. Thats when you the knight in shining armor will quickly run to the distressed female and help her pick up her books. Now you gotta look down to her and let her look up to you (Its the power position). When you look at her you only have a split second to stare into her eyes and into her soul (don't ask me, I don't konw how to do this either). At this point if you're good you've already have stolen her soul and her heart. You're a winner!

Tell me if this work for you! B)
[post="130706"][/post]​
You're too funny. I see this alot in movies and series too. Somebody should try it in real life...hopefully no one will get cursed out for the bump.

As for me, I would keep my head down while I'm picking up my books...so I doubt he'll be able to look into my eyes. B)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This is from a girl's point of view. Just be yourself. If you like her, go talk to her. Don't be too shy 'cause that might send the wrong signal. She may think you don't like her. Don't play games. That wastes her time. But don't throw yourself at her either. Hope this helps! Good luck!!!