how tall are you?

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i'm only 5'3 i feel pretty good for my height but some people like hmong girls that r short think i'm tall...but i always hear many other people telling me that i'm short so i guess i'm in between rite???

skies

sarNie Adult
5'2 and A HALF!!! damn, why can't that half just run and add to the 5'2 so i can be 5'3!!! i still think i'm pretty short...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Alot of Hmong guys are short. I can never find a guy 4 inches taller than me.
Majority of my guy friends are an inch taller only or other than they're all shorter than me.
Anyways I am 5'1" but I feel tall.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Duh=) 5.3 is about average how perfect girls/boys can be.

but i would have to say that i juz need ONE more inches to get there.....lol....

lucky you!! you are just perfect....but watch out cuz sewers don't make everything to fit on your height or weight....

you might now need to learn how to sew for yourself if necessary.....if not then let you be naked....

max

sarNie Elites
I am 5"1'... I guess my height is okay, as long as my boyfriend is taller than me, which he is 5"7, so I am happy =) Haha.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I am 5"1'... I guess my height is okay, as long as my boyfriend is taller than me, which he is 5"7, so I am happy =) Haha.

oh hahh...cool.....yea make sure when a girl is dating someone....it needs to be taller.....lol....

max

sarNie Elites
Too bad, I wish my boyfriend was like 2 inches taller, but it seems like Hmong people are not too tall, so I am satisfied with his height =)

pze

sarNie Adult
im 5'5 1/2...i like my height....