How old is ET Yang

hakkai

sarNie Egg
I was just woundering if anyone knows how old ET Yang is and where does he live...I hope he is coming to July 4th this year agian.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ET Yang the actor. I hope he comes also I would like to see him again maybe this time I'll go up to him. I saw him at RiverCentre but was too shy to go up to him, I think he really cute!!

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i think he around mid 20. i do think he okay looking but never liked his movie bcuz it all "Base on a True story".....i can't believe it, the new movie is also "Base on A True Story"...tooo...hahahahahahah...lol...lmao...(soorry to offended his fan, no hard feeling???!!)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't watch any his movies he acts lameeee in that one I saw saw but his singing is good and he's cute.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Wow..what a simple questions.....

He is 22 years old this year. His birthday just past couple months ago. He lives in Wisconsin, Madison. But not sure if he's gonna come to the july 4th tournament...later byes.....

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OF COURSE HE'S GONNA BE THERE! I'MMA BE THERE, DUH!
just kidding, but seriously, he should come, cause I wanna see him too, our pictures from last year didn't turn out so well, he didn't smile and I look like a football player...and I want him to sign his cd's too...I didn't buy them for just listening

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I met him at the tourney, he's so cute and I got a picture with him. He was smiling with his teeth. :wub: I was in ET love phase when I met him, Aha. I bought his most recent MV Karaoke. I think his voice is good he still needs improvement though since his voice cracks alot.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well for you girls who met him, and for the ones who were wondering how old he was, why didn't you ask him for his age?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Haaa; I actually forgot to ask him. I didn't even get a chance to talk to him. Just gott a picture that was it.

vangb01

sarNie Egg
I met ET Yang in real life during the liwaukee new year.i thought he was really ugly close up.in his mvhe look ok,but when i sawhim close up, he gave me the goose bumps. never like him afterwards. sorry just my opinion.