How old are you?

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna be 19 in 6 days from today (april 24)!!! it's exciting, but then next year I'll be 20... eeee....

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
I turned 22 this past december but i have been telling people i am 23. it was funny, i said i'm 23 because i'm going to be 23 and people keep on asking when are you turning 24 and i said i'll turn 23 this upcoming december and they always get confused. everybody's like, everyone wants to be younger so why do you claim to be older. i tell them, the number don't matter because i know that inside i am still 6 years old and still act like that.

miku

sarNie Egg
i am 9995days old.
i am a big mama with lots of kids.
i am still look soooo pretty....lol

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I'm 15 yrs old..NEWLY 15...sukks. I kno. HOPE TO GET OLDER SOON!! BUT NOT TALLER! *wink, i like being short*

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I'M SO FREAKING OLD!!! i'll be 21 in August... LEGAL DRINKING AGE!!! YEAH!!! PARTYING IN COLLEGE... even though i'm not like that at all... but i'm sure my friends will drag me into a bar with them anyways... oh well... i'll have to experience it someday...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
rukD2B said:
I'm 15 yrs old..NEWLY 15...sukks. I kno. HOPE TO GET OLDER SOON!! BUT NOT TALLER! *wink, i like being short*
[post="139005"][/post]​

really?? I want to grow taller.. I'm 5'7" and I want to add a few more inches to my height.. lol