How much you spend a week?

Reagan

sarNie Adult
How much you spend a week on average?
I spend about $50-$70 on average,
This includes petrol, food I buy at university and Lotto haha thats it, how bout you?

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
crap...hum......hum.....to be honest here?....lol
ok....um...around $100 to $150...haha....

noungning

Heartless
um more than i make :( i'm poor because of this. and i'm obsessed about shopping. i need to find a rich boyfriend lol

the numbers ummm, no comment.

anjos

I spend about $100-$150 a week it depent.... I buy food and stuff for the house.... I love to shop but I dont really buy anything when I go shopping... I usualy buy food..... I dont really find the need to go shop for clothes... only onces in a long time..... need to save mony for july 4, going to mn.

Rakniran

$520.00 for me cus i also gamble. Play bingo like monday,wednesday,friday,sunday,and sometimes satursday and i spend alot on instant tickets...

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
For me it depends. Because the more I have, the more I'm going to spend.

One week I can spend 20. The next, I can spend 100. It really depends. Some days I can spend 100-150. Just on random stuff though. I hardly ever shop for myself. I just wear what I have and use what I have except for when I have to get supplies.

Mostly when I spend a lot in one week or day, it is usually on the stuff for my family.

It depend the week and the circumstance because if it's for my own life i can spent 20 to 400 per week because i like to give present to my family, and it depend what i need and if i go do shopping with my niece and my nephew.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
um more than i make :( i'm poor because of this. and i'm obsessed about shopping. i need to find a rich boyfriend lol

[post="114206"][/post]​
LOLOL...WOW!!! :shocked: NIng, You sound like me...always tend to spend more that what I have or make Arhghghghg -_-

I try to cut back, but it's just not working.... :p

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
noungning said:

[post="114206"][/post]​

lmao... strrraight up! haha =p i do too! right now, i'm SOO poor. i don't even have a job OR allowance! lmao =P it is actually annoying to myself to ask my parents for money, because the look at you like, 'damn, you're that old and you're asking us for money?' i'm not that old though! haha =P

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
i'm so broke too! i pay like $80 for gas in one week...i drive all over the state! i prolly spend like over $150 in one week...lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
for me it depends, i wish i was a saver...i spend about $100-150 a day, sometimes every other day...i dont know what i spend it on i jus do

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I spend alot the most 150-250 hundred dollar a day. I love to shop for things lke clothes for my house or just whatever that come to mind but useful stuff.

noungning

Heartless
:wavecry: yup kinda sad when ppl ask if i wanna buy coffee and when i really want some, i have to say, "oh no, it's okay, i'm all set" :( freakin sad i'm telling u! lol :wavecry:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
hahahaha all living large aint you guys lol, considering im calculating at AUS dollars lower then US, damn you guys are OUT THERE! I live under a rock and like a tight arse. I guess I wanna save up for something =)

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
wow after reading everyone's post i am starting to think that i am good with money...i used about $40-50 (petrol, uni food ,parking) a week -shopping clothes, makeup etc not included

hansonie

sarNie Egg
2cute2care said:
wow after reading everyone's post i am starting to think that i am good with money...i used about $40-50 (petrol, uni food ,parking) a week -shopping clothes, makeup etc not included
[post="114748"][/post]​
me too, only spend about $50AUD p/wk

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i used to be saver until i become a college student... i usually spend about 50-100 a day! actually, the reason i spend that much because my friends and i love to go out eating a fancy resturant especially japanese SUSHI!!! yummmy. but not everydays... probably 4 times a week... :sweat:

i don't shop... because i'm not a shopaholic. :rolleyes:

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
well i go out every wekkend with ma friends and then i py for food and drink for the, and buy thing for them so umm about i dunno us dollors but i no about $200 - 300