How much older is Noi compared to ken?

calla

sarNie Adult
Ken is just 28 this year.....and about Noi, as i remember she's already 36-37.
they are a cute couple.....but to me, i dont wanna date a guy who is that young. :)

sine18

sarNie Egg
how long have they been dating though? How did they get together, by knowing each other in a lakorn? We they coupled together?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll admit tat a lot of times i can tell striaght out tat Noi is older than Ken...but honestly i would have neva guessed she was like 10 years older...wow! goodness she sure takes good kare of herself...and she's prettie darn luckie too....hahah..if i wuz her...snaps i'll be hecka barkin' @ any young gals who comes close to him...LOL...but then he'll probably dump me in a day..tat's why i'm not w/ Ken and Noi ish...LOL...i hope i see a happie ending here....P'Ken u're so freakin' hot!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They've been together for maybe 8 years? I'm not sure, but they've been dating for a long time now. I think Ken&Noi makes a cute couple.They seem happy together. Noi might be older,but the age doesn matter, right? As long as they have each other~!

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
age is just a number...number doesn't really matter as long as the people love each other

ken and noi make a really loving couple

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
i think noi is those kind of people tat looks old but her age is not........anywase i still think tat they r a kute couple..........

myx

sArNieZ
i agree. i guess for ken he don't care if his girl is old or young as long as he love her. aww soo cute.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
is it this: Kon Kong Pandin?

i googled it and saw that this was one lakorn behind the one with him and anne. tsktsktsk... wonder what'll happen if he met anne first? aaaaahhh!!! :blink:
actuallie no..tat was like their 3rd lakorn together i believe..maybe they were alreadie dating then.
i dunno wen they like each other..i tink it was w/ Sua 11 Tua the one tat Noi & Ken are both in but
Ken was paired up with Cherry I tink...cuz i remember him talking about him liking her in her action
role and i tink tat was the one they played action together unless...lol...

well their very first lakorn together...in which was also Ken's very first pra'ek role was "Tok Kee Moo Lai, Kon Arai Ma Ruk Gun"
don't ask me cuz i neva seen tat lakorn..maybe he feel for her in tis one..i dunno...

but yeah it would have been interesting if he would have met Ann first..maybe nothing would have sparkled..cuz
Noi & Ann are not very similar but juz the thought of wat could have been is interesting

juz like if ken&ann was in JLR and aum&aff was in SB :huh:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
actuallie no..tat was like their 3rd lakorn together i believe..maybe they were alreadie dating then.
i dunno wen they like each other..i tink it was w/ Sua 11 Tua the one tat Noi & Ken are both in but
Ken was paired up with Cherry I tink...cuz i remember him talking about him liking her in her action
role and i tink tat was the one they played action together unless...lol...

well their very first lakorn together...in which was also Ken's very first pra'ek role was "Tok Kee Moo Lai, Kon Arai Ma Ruk Gun"
don't ask me cuz i neva seen tat lakorn..maybe he feel for her in tis one..i dunno...

but yeah it would have been interesting if he would have met Ann first..maybe nothing would have sparkled..cuz
Noi & Ann are not very similar but juz the thought of wat could have been is interesting

juz like if ken&ann was in JLR and aum&aff was in SB :huh:

yeah, it gets me depressed. ken and noi... *sigh*

anyway, thanks for the info! i appreciate it!