How much do you think you're worth in the eyes of... ?

BOGO? what's the person getting for free? :lol:

definitely stay single, people. girls aren't very efficient use of time at all. ^_^

anan

sarNie Adult
lol...

man i just sounds so harsh, "buy me" ... can we can it an exchange? lmfao... um i think i'll be single too. relationships cost too much, whether it's emotional investment, financial investment and time!!! and time = money... so yeah haha. i agree, stay single.
Hmmm.... I can pay by instalments ^_^ ??
I would like to rent for the first 5 years, (with a deposit by dining out) :rolleyes:
then the 1[sup]st[/sup] instalment will be paid on the 6[sup]th [/sup]year and so on... :wub: (if everything goes fine...)

is it okay ?? :spin:

noungning

Heartless
Hmmm.... I can pay by instalments ^_^ ??
I would like to rent for the first 5 years, (with a deposit by dining out) :rolleyes:
then the 1[sup]st[/sup] instalment will be paid on the 6[sup]th [/sup]year and so on... :wub: (if everything goes fine...)

is it okay ?? :spin:
haha i just read what i typed last time around and it was very grammatically off, sorry lol. i must've been really excited. :lol:

i think ur idea isn't so bad as long as the deposit is all inclusive, not just eating, should include some pocket money, some random gifts, some shopping here and there, minor traveling, and possibly a nice car with gas always paid for. i think that's an awesome package :D

so rent, or a simple boyfriend girlfriend relationship is sorta like renting.

installments? :huh: man. girls can be had for FREE! don't pay for them. you can get girls of the same quality for free or at least, pay with one small lump sum. ^_^ you have to be patient, and shop around.

if you want, you can pay monthly installments AFTER you don't want her anymore. it's called, "alimony."

don't listen to her. :lol: :p forget nike. just don't do it.

anan

sarNie Adult
haha i just read what i typed last time around and it was very grammatically off, sorry lol. i must've been really excited. :lol:

i think ur idea isn't so bad as long as the deposit is all inclusive, not just eating, should include some pocket money, some random gifts, some shopping here and there, minor traveling, and possibly a nice car with gas always paid for. i think that's an awesome package :D

so rent, or a simple boyfriend girlfriend relationship is sorta like renting.
Hmmm, still looks expensive even renting :blush: ... need to save money...... :p

noungning

Heartless
haha well i think i'll be happy with anyone who can bring me to the olympics and watch the men swimming finals for the next few nights haahaha :p

gosh, don't take too long now, time doesn't wait for you. so hopefully u save loads of money in a day or so lol :lol:

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm priceless to them. ^_^
I'm pretty sure I'm the favorite.
I get along with my youngest brother but the other one, well, who cares really.
My grandparents, aunts and uncles also love me.

noungning

Heartless
Part2:
How much do you think you're worth in the eyes of your Parents , and/or brother/sister ??
bloody-good-for-nothing <_< ?? or ... exceptional :dude: ?? or ... middle middle -_- ??
haha ok to answer ur part 2:

for my parents, i think i'm worth more than their lives in their eyes. i know it might sound foolish and self absorbent but, i sincerely believe so because they've showed many times that they can do anything for their kids, and they've fought hard to raise us. although at times, it can get rough but everyone goes thru that, i'm positive.

with my sister, i think i might seem as a lame sister hahah. but i'm quite sure that i'm a good sister, so she sees me as the best person ever hahah, although can be lazy at times but eh. i'm still the best, lmfao :lol:

I get along with my youngest brother but the other one, well, who cares really.
:loool: that's how i feel about people in general. if i like them, i pay attention. if i don't, who cares. :p

i wonder what it's like to have more than 1 sibling. 1 is a pain enough, although if i had more than 1... maybe i can play favorites & have more leverage.

as for the parents, i'm their safe bet. they know i'll take care of them no matter what even when they piss me off. :lol: b/c that's just the thing to do for me. there's no "if" about it. as for my baby brother, he knows he can always turn to me. even when he's misbehaved (i stay angry for as long as a day), if i have time, he knows i'll usually come through if he needs anything. i feel so used. :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Having more than one sibling is a pain in the arse but sometimes it can be soooo much fun. It really depends if they can all get along though. I have five siblings and we always like to prank the younger two brothers since they can be such little punks. Plus, since I'm the second oldest, I have 4 younger servants that I can use :lol:. As for the little punks, they all use me to buy stuff for them that my parents will never agree to. So i guess we're even.

In my parents eyes, ummm I don't know. They don't have to depend on us for anything lol, it seems like we're the ones who's always depending on them. Gosh I'm a horrible daughter!

anan

sarNie Adult
noungning, Liberty, 7270, Nai_1_1 and all,
thank u for ur replies... ^_^

seems like u all are very lucky in family....
it may seem strange, but if i can choose,
i prefer to not be the favourite, but give it to the one who desires the most of attention... <_<

noungning

Heartless
ahah i'm not the favorite... well hahaha we are both equally the favorite in my family so i don't know if we can be saying this person is the favorite and that person isn't, we've come to finally achieve equality in the family... we once lacked this. but now it's ok... just lacking some sanity now. -_-

lol. in my family, people are favorites for very different reasons. it's just that some people don't like WHY they're favored. :lol: