How much do Thai stars get paid?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
My sister and I were having a discussion on how much stars get paid. In Hollywood, Forbes lists which star made bank for the year. For example some A-List actors command from $2 to $6 million a movie. I read in the Wiki that Ann T. got 50 million baht for her movie "The Letter", so it got me wondering how much do Thai Stars make per lakorn. Does anybody know?

Also, I was just wondering how much Num made for his U.S. Tour? Was it worth all the groping from fans? Just curious<_<

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Wow! About $2 million in U.S. dollars. That's very low end on the U.S. currency for daras, but in the context of Thailand...it's a lot! How extravagant of a lifestyle does a Thai dara live? Hmm...maybe I watch too much of VH1's The Faboulous Life of Celebrities that it got me comparing the two. hahahaha :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Standard of Living is differ from state to state and the same to country , so 50 million baht for an average Thai, he/she is living good .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Like the American movie induestry, it all depends on how many views, attention, commotion, and so on you can bring in. If you can bring in a lot, then you get paid more. Like the older generations, such as Anne T., Aum P., Noon W., Kob S., and them get paid from probably 3-4 "laan" . Maybe even more.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
no Mainhaithao $100 dollars is like 3,194 baht so u do the math? It is like a person said previously so the make million of dollar for reals.

Shining_Stars

sarNie Egg
I don't know how much they actually make but from watching interviews, I think they get paid per episode. I was watching one of Kob's interview and she said she didn't get paid for 2 episodes from Taddaobusaya because she was sick and they had to use a double.

they don't get paid that much at all for lakorns -- only in the $7,000 - $10,000 range (in US conversion) or even less, which is why so many daras do basically everything else in entertainment as well (i.e. modeling, hosting, photoshoots, product promotions, etc.)...they get paid more to walk the runway or show up at certain events than they do from starring in lakorns...

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
they don't get paid that much at all for lakorns -- only in the $7,000 - $10,000 range (in US conversion) or even less, which is why so many daras do basically everything else in entertainment as well (i.e. modeling, hosting, photoshoots, product promotions, etc.)...they get paid more to walk the runway or show up at certain events than they do from starring in lakorns...
wow seriously? i thought they would get paid more than that for lakorns! thats not much at all