How does it feel like to get kick in the nuts?

Quarter

Tell me about it.
ok so last time i was with my bf, and bla bla and bla and that and bla and i accidentally (i swear) bump his nuts (I SWEAR it was a tiny bump) and he, acted like he was going to die! he's laying there half dead while i laughed my ass off. LOL. his face was priceless! i wouldn't know how that feel, but last weekend i was bla bla and so i ended up standing by the edge of a table, and SOMEHOW, my left leg muscle died on me and my crotch slammed on the edge and it felt like the end of the world. it was not funny.

i was wondering, is it the same feeling? probably 100x worst? a guy friend told me it was the same as getting hit in the breast but worst.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
its alot worse than any of that definetly alot worse than getting hit on the breast cause i've accidently hit my gf breast before and she wasn't u know keeling over with xtreme pain she just say ouch and wince alittle and was able to move about but if i had my balls hit with same amount of force i owuld have been on floor for like 10 minutes lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm not a guy... but just seeing a guy get punched/kicked in the nuts is painful enough for me.

i heard on the radio that these two high school kids were fighting & one of the kid got kicked in the nuts so hard, he had to get his ball sack removed. he won't be able to have kids & he won't have any sexual desire.. that is sad... so i don't kick guys in the nuts anymore. i did like 1 time.. he was pissing me off.. so yeahh..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL Penny it's different trust me. I've accidentally like barely even hit more like a light tap on my hubby's and man he was there crying for like 10 minutes. I've seen guys cry when someone barely touches them right there. Also if you hit it hard enough -.- it can cause death believe it or not.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
lol. i remember during my 9th grade year in high school, we were playing tennis in gym. my friend and i were playing against my crush and his friend. my friend and i kinda sucked, and my crush was acting so damn cocky and annoying. :[ so the teacher blew the whistle because the game was over. i had the ball and decided i wanted to give my crush them the ball. so i hit the ball (just as i normally would) over the fence thing AND IT FREAKIN' HIT HIM IN THE NUTS!!! no kidding--it was like a scene outta a movie! he was lying on the floor, crying out, and i was laughing my ass off. he's kinda like a playful guy, so i wasn't sure if it hurt THAT bad or if he was joking! all in all, i'm soooo sorry, ALEC! :D humph! he'll never forget about me now, don't ya think? ;)

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^PUAHAHAHAHAHAH. You will forever be a part of him LOL. i should start doing that to my crushes. i want to be remembered too. even if they hate me like hell, at least they'll remember me LOL

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Ah! This is an interesting topic. I did that to my guy friends before. ANd yes more than one friend and more than once. Sometimes it's an accident. Sometimes i just threaten them and making a move that im gonna do it and my knee really did hit it there. Sometimes i just do it for fun. I know that aint good to do that to them. But most of the times it's an accident. I just laugh my butt of just seeing their face reaction. And they all be on the floor holding onto it.

darvil

sarNie Adult
How the hell would your friend know it hurts worse then getting hit on the breast? Does he have any boobies? I don't think so..

Its very painful.. is all I'm going to say.. its really hard to describe it for me how it is.. its like an internal feeling.. of things breaking down.

sirena

sarNie Adult
i dnt know how it feel cuz i dnt have 1

but i remember kicking my ex for fun once and i thought i didnt kick hard

but like tina bf he started crying also haha and i just laugh :loool:

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
Well, from personal experience, a light tap makes me stop and stand still trying to get rid of the shock. A full hard strike on the other hand, sends me down to my knees and it feels like my nuts sink into my stomach. Then when the pain stops, I usually get a stomachache...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha...I accidentially threw something at the same guy friend twice....different times..and got his nuts. O wait...I tossed! Not throw. It was soo soft but the look on his face was priceless. He got all teary.

BUT! You know...I always say...a girl's period cramps are wayy worse. At least mine are so I don't feel that bad for guys.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
sooo i asked my bf. and this was what he said "it feels like when a dick hits the top of your vagina taking your virginity"

eek.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
sooo i asked my bf. and this was what he said "it feels like when a dick hits the top of your vagina taking your virginity"

eek.
^^LOL. Sorry but what your bf said was funny.^^

But i just remember one time, i was at one of my friend's house just hanging out there with my bf(ex now) but anyways. There was a beach ball there with a string tied to it. So i was just swinging it around and like hit my friend on his thingy and his face looks horriable! It's like he about to die! His face was pricelice!!! And i dont think i hit it there that hard. But yea it's the weak spot on him...

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL i guess whatever the feeling is, we'll never know.
What an interesting topic? I wouldn't know either cause I am a female. I always wonder too it just like how guys wonder how it feels to give birth. I guess the pain is equally though I have not yet given birth nor any time soon. LOL

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^i think giving birth hurts ALOT more. because the tissue RIPS guhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! sacred now. maybe not all, but all the girls i know, theirs totally ripped. ahhhhhhhhh and the sewing back together part, AHHHHHHHHH. AHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHH! that's not as scary as the gaining weight part, AHHHHHHH. *goose bumps*. i asked my friend who recently gave birth and she said "it's like taking a 14 hour long painful dump. but at the end that dump is just your baby" . so, it's much more painful since it lasts 14 hours or more!!