How do you express your feelings

Saifah

bite me x___
Well when Im sad and lonely, i like to write poems... like heart breakin poems.. uMm... i'll share.

Just A lIttLe SUmThinG 4 U 2 REad
By: Saifah

I jus want 2 fall & let my tears drop from above my eyes,

I wish everything would stop hurting me inside,

I wish I never met you,

I wish you should've never told me u felt the same way I do,

You give me hope but let me down,

Everytime I'm up u keep me falling 2 the ground,

I don't want 2 think about sum 1 who doesn't care about what's inside
of me

I can't see the future of u being right beside me being the girl u need,

I know I should never turn my back when I'm walking forward,

But the image keeps coming & I'm realizing how much i'm hurt,

I know how wrong I am but I can't just stop myself from feeling this way,

The words you tell me repeat constantly everyday,

I know it'll take time as we're apart,

I'll use my time 2 heal my broken heart,

I live this day knowing how you felt towards me isn't the same,

I also realize that "LUVING U IS BREATHING PAIN"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Not the most perfect poem, but relating to how im feeling.. something i wrote awhile back for a special someone.. and kinda ripped it off my myspace blog lol

The War With Life

The roads ahead are tough
And continously they will be tough
You may think that its tough now
Maybe even to hard to bare and withstand
But life right now will remain
Rough and Tough till the day you are happy
Not every road is easy to travel
The great wall of china didn't take a day to build
Christopher Columbus didn't reach America in 1 day
So when your tired and need a rest
Pause along the road and rest untill your ready
Ready to fight the battle again
And an army doesn't consist of one man
It consists of a Commander and his Loyal soldiers
So if you will enlist as my commander I will be that Soldier
The soldier as your right hand
When you need someone to Hold back the enemy while you gather your thoughts
I am willing to be that Soldier by your side
Although My actions have once proved otherwise
They have grew from watching you fight alone
So reach out your hand and I'll pull you from the deep ocean
Jump on the horse and I will be the coachmen.......
As tired as you are you have to continue fighting
You have a long life ahead of you
and that road is going to be infested with enemies and battles
So be ready to draw your sword
Right now you may have the time to rest,
But no telling how short or long it may be......
So rest while your soldiers watch the path for you
Rest while your soldier Guards the gate
And when battle begins your soldiers will warn you
And together you shall fight to succeed in victory in the war
The war of Life.........
You will see that victory the day that you are happy
Happy in the home of your dreams
The home in which you are respected, Loved,cared for
and accepted by all.................
That Victory will be proven when you have become what others
Said you would never become..........

Dedicated to John S. From Tina Syrypanha
April 25, 2006

L

lalalek

Saifah....this is a really good poem but yet heartbreaken'ing..i am sorry....i hope you feel better about everything... :D , if you need me then you know where to find me.... give me his info and i will go kick his grASS....nah..j/p...take it easy k!~

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
aww I agree with P'lek this is a very good poem but so sad *sorry* and hope u feel better soon..I know how you feel and yeah its hard, but I'm sure you can get over it =D just hang in there and everything will be fine

Saifah

bite me x___
thanks you guys.. or i dont know... i like writing those kind of poems.. it helps me "RELAX".. haha! And P'Lek, i told you that i am okay. I said it before.. i wrote it because i want to. Im happy. Its just how i express my feelings/ Other then that, i have anger problem that i cant control.

Broken Heart

Painful memories is still in my head
Thinking of the hurtful words you said
Hurtfulness is still within me today
Thinking of your lies that you said to me
Your memory still burn inside my mind
Thinking of how you lied to me from time to time
You came to me when I was alone
But now you left me crying by the phone
I stayed up and waited for your calls
But now everything just seem so far
Tears dripped from my eyes
Pain in my heart I wish I could just die
You told me you loved me you said you’d care
All was a lie in everything we both shared
You taught me how to love
But now I’m left in the memory I’m thinking of
You hurt me so many times and I forgave you
But you made me cry and nothing you said was ever true
Tears will fall like rain
When everything is all in pain
How could you said something I didn’t want to hear
How could you told me the objected of my fear
I sit here alone and I’m hurt inside
But the memory of you still burn inside my mind
Love is a journey for two people to love then it let them part
But to me no words mean love when it cuts through the bottom of my broken heart

bugsy

sarNie Adult
saifah....your just like one of my close gal friends...she wriites out her emotions on paper...which i find is a really good stress reliever.

What I use to do was just look out my window and talk to the person up there, God. But i dont do that anymore...:( Now, all i do as a stress reliever is sleep. I know...Im blah.

Anyways...I like the last line of your first poem.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
nice poems!! i wish im as creative as u gals expressing ur feelings as a poem thats good...whenever im mad,sad,or lonely i just write a letter saying everything that is inside then i read it and throws it away!!hehe...but reallly nice poems!!

noungning

Heartless
hey believe it or not i write poems too... well it's not really poems it's just words jumbled into something lol

koun nou wan jai... ur poem wow... i'm speechless. it's really good... i wish i was the person you dedicated that too :D

saifah... i think i feel the same... i like writing poems that revolves life...broken heartedness and everything that's pretty much intoxicating...

here's mine:

never have i noticed you,
your existence was just a mare shadow,
blurry and unclear of significance,
defiance of nothing more than an abstract image,
not even concrete for me to hold,
but you're like poisonous fumes,
slowly seeping into my viens,
taking over my body, heart, mind and soul,
leaving me numbed,
feeling nothing but lingering pain. -ning

Saifah

bite me x___
noungning said:
hey believe it or not i write poems too... well it's not really poems it's just words jumbled into something lol

koun nou wan jai... ur poem wow... i'm speechless. it's really good... i wish i was the person you dedicated that too :D

saifah... i think i feel the same... i like writing poems that revolves life...broken heartedness and everything that's pretty much intoxicating...

here's mine:

leaving me numbed,

[post="134282"][/post]​
Wow, i love it girl, its so deep and meaningful, i understood everythang.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
noungning said:

here's mine:

leaving me numbed,

[post="134282"][/post]​

Lol hahah thanks! :wub: but unfortunately the person its dedicated to didn't appreciate it =x lol sighs but kewliox =D

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i thought this thread is about how you'd express your feelings and not showing ur poems one after one??? lol....well, i dont have poems because, unfortunately, i dont pour my feelings down on paper. what i do when im mad or sad or depressed or on PMS is eat, eat, and go shopping.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Here is a WHAT my Sexy DORK (Annee) wrote :

Now a days I tell myself, life goes on, so live it to the fullest while it lasts, but do i ever listen to myself, No. Theres not a day that I go without thinking of what has happened to me the past month, the feeling of pain, sorrow, saddness, anger, and guilt over comes all the happiness, and it pains just to even think about it. My days are full of saddness, and tears, but what can I do right?? I know, I know, just stop thinking about it, but you see I've been trying that for some time now. If only everything never happened, I would be here smiling and laughing like the person I was before. I do smile and laugh everyday, but thats the outter me, what about the inside of me, its the total opposite. I've noticed that I've changed alot lately, and it is not like me to have a sudden change, but this incident occured so fast, that I'm now a whole new person, a person that isn't strong, cheerful, crazy and outgoing, but a person that is weak, sad, and i guess you can say anti-social. I use to be a caring and loving person with a warm heart, but look at me now , I've become a person that has a cold heart, that doesn't care about others, as for loving others, I've become so distant from so many people i don't even feel the bond we all use to share. As for trustworthiness it's a big step for me, it takes a whole lot of time for me to trust someone, but once something happens that trust is gone in a blink of an eye. Pain comes and goes just like, people come and go, but hey thats life, everything comes and goes for a reason. No matter what you try to do, to stop something, it will happen, if its suppose to. I actually never thought of becoming a person like this, it came unexpectedly, it came so fast, that I didn't know how to react to it in the first place, but now that, all of this has come to and end, all I can think about is the painful memory that is embedded in my heart, that haunts me. everyday of my life.

aNnNeE​

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LaLa Tsab said:

Now a days I tell myself, life goes on, so live it to the fullest while it lasts, but do i ever listen to myself, No. Theres not a day that I go without thinking of what has happened to me the past month, the feeling of pain, sorrow, saddness, anger, and guilt over comes all the happiness, and it pains just to even think about it. My days are full of saddness, and tears, but what can I do right?? I know, I know, just stop thinking about it, but you see I've been trying that for some time now. If only everything never happened, I would be here smiling and laughing like the person I was before. I do smile and laugh everyday, but thats the outter me, what about the inside of me, its the total opposite. I've noticed that I've changed alot lately, and it is not like me to have a sudden change, but this incident occured so fast, that I'm now a whole new person, a person that isn't strong, cheerful, crazy and outgoing, but a person that is weak, sad, and i guess you can say anti-social. I use to be a caring and loving person with a warm heart, but look at me now , I've become a person that has a cold heart, that doesn't care about others, as for loving others, I've become so distant from so many people i don't even feel the bond we all use to share. As for trustworthiness it's a big step for me, it takes a whole lot of time for me to trust someone, but once something happens that trust is gone in a blink of an eye. Pain comes and goes just like, people come and go, but hey thats life, everything comes and goes for a reason. No matter what you try to do, to stop something, it will happen, if its suppose to. I actually never thought of becoming a person like this, it came unexpectedly, it came so fast, that I didn't know how to react to it in the first place, but now that, all of this has come to and end, all I can think about is the painful memory that is embedded in my heart, that haunts me. everyday of my life.

aNnNeE​
[post="134652"][/post]​

Aww Thats so beautiful!!!

Here goes another one of mines that I ripped off from one of my other blogs... its probably not all that good, but I like it cause it was the first poem i wrote about my first real heartache :(

Bad Chapter

Another minute pass and the clock continues to tick
I can hear every single tick like I can hear my heart beat
But the difference today is my heart beats are irregular
Not constant like the clocks tick
They are irregular because of you
You have contaminated me with anger
I once said I do not hate you
I said that I do not despise you
For what you have done
But never once have I said that I would forget
Forget that you turned our love of so long
into what I feared most
You won my trust only to destroy it in the end
After all the time I spent watering our love
You sucked the life from it in one second
How could you be the person that you said you
weren't
But I guess this is part my fault
For trusting and thinking that you could be
different.
I'm not going to lie i trully thought you were him
Him as in the one
But today you have proved me wrong.
You were everything I feared in a guy
I hope you live a wonderful life
Because I know without you I will
Goodbye and the end
To another bad chapter in life.

Tina Syrypanha-March 7th 2006

sulad

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Aww Thats so beautiful!!!

Here goes another one of mines that I ripped off from one of my other blogs... its probably not all that good, but I like it cause it was the first poem i wrote about my first real heartache :(

Bad Chapter

Another minute pass and the clock continues to tick
I can hear every single tick like I can hear my heart beat
But the difference today is my heart beats are irregular
Not constant like the clocks tick
They are irregular because of you
You have contaminated me with anger
I once said I do not hate you
I said that I do not despise you
For what you have done
But never once have I said that I would forget
Forget that you turned our love of so long
into what I feared most
You won my trust only to destroy it in the end
After all the time I spent watering our love
You sucked the life from it in one second
How could you be the person that you said you
weren't
But I guess this is part my fault
For trusting and thinking that you could be
different.
I'm not going to lie i trully thought you were him
Him as in the one
But today you have proved me wrong.
You were everything I feared in a guy
I hope you live a wonderful life
Because I know without you I will
Goodbye and the end
To another bad chapter in life.

Tina Syrypanha-March 7th 2006
[post="134666"][/post]​

Oh! No is not a POEM....Is just something that my Sexy DORK want to express her feeling...Is not a POEM....

L

lalalek

LaLa Tsab said:

aNnNeE​
[post="134652"][/post]​
Magnificent!!!! i totally agree on what you've written..i was once in this position not long ago and yes it was hard..i mean hard to get over that person like what you said...i didn't think that i was gunna be able to forget him :wavecry: but then it dawned at me that if he really cared then things would of worked out still but anyways "LIFE GOES ON" (that's my moto), try new things and don't stay in that same environment because locking yourself in your room and listening to sappy music isn't going to help, trust me!!! "I'll take time"! :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
LaLa Tsab said:

aNnNeE​
[post="134652"][/post]​
Owwie...it pinched me. lol I feel like that. I've accepted the truth in my life but I can't seem to stop thinking about it. everyday it runs thru my mind. I feel like my life has been put on hold. My life isn't going on and I dont' know why.

life ieojfiawejfiawjefijiawr

grrrr

Pee

sarNie Elites
noungning said:

here's mine:

leaving me numbed,

[post="134282"][/post]​

THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

lol seriously ur really good! i like short poems that means so much. i mean , just by a few lines you really express ur feelings,,woah loving this one!! :wub:

all the poems is really beautifull and i think it's a good way to recover his interior peace>>> Word can help u express ur mind when u are depressive or sad>>>>> but for me the best way is go eat, do shopping or go fight >>>>. :D