How did you find sarNworld?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i found this when i was looking for pics of anne and ken together (i just love this pair!!!). i saw a fanmade poster of the two with the title "365 days of love." i was too curious on what it is so when i saw the forum that says they (anne and ken) will have another sweet lakorn together, i signed up! then, i stayed coz i love it here! it's fun!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG I remember the stars2drama forum. The good old crazy days :D I remember this one chick on there wanted to kick my ass because I told her Kob's acting is okay. She flipped out & wanted to know where I live so she can come kick my ass. :loool: It was just to hilarious. & then it shut down. :lmao: & I think i signed up to ETA & then after that I just disappeared.

as for sarNworld... I remember signing up for this forum a while back, probably when it first open, but i rarely logged on & I forgot my username & pw so... i found it again through youtube. Gosh, it makes me miss lakorns so much, makes me feel at home. :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ooo i found it when bong sarn first opened it lol but i haven't really been a active spammer i mean member til recently. lmao noy i'm w/ u on kob LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooo i found it when bong sarn first opened it lol but i haven't really been a active spammer i mean member til recently. lmao noy i'm w/ u on kob LOL
LOL. I don't have a problem with kob, her acting is so-so. Right when i commented, girl went ballistic on me, calling me out, asking for my address so she can hunt me down & kick my ass :loool: & then she switched up & apologize for getting crazy with me. :rolleyes:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
OMG I remember the stars2drama forum. The good old crazy days :D I remember this one chick on there wanted to kick my ass because I told her Kob's acting is okay. She flipped out & wanted to know where I live so she can come kick my ass. :loool: It was just to hilarious. & then it shut down. :lmao: & I think i signed up to ETA & then after that I just disappeared.
oh those gurls there are fiestys and there was always drama in every thread it got so bad between members

nikki1786

LizQuen
because of YT... and since i got hook up onto Ken-Anne that time... i saw the comments in YT talking about SW... so that's how i got here :p

noungning

Heartless
would i be lying if i said, i came because i fell in love with darvil? [yes i would]

yup, i came here to find my true love... torrents... hahaha. which he killed. bishass.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmm i dont really remember finding sw.. but im glad i did.. its GREAT.. hehe.. i guess it started with my lakorn addiction hehe.. ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
found it at the ATEAM forum .. wanting to join the JLR thread here LOL