How did you find sarNworld?

Nameless

N i n j a
hmm...mine is a pretty long story. sarN and I have a history... :wub: I was actually around when she first had her site up.

Yeah and I still love her.

*coughs* but i think she thinks it's only mutual, ever since she hired me to be apart of sarNworld.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I got this site from a friend of mine at first I wasn't really interested in it but now it's a different story whenever I'm online I must come to check sarNworld at leats beofre i get off even if it's only like for 10 minutes hehe

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i was just suffing around to find some thai lakorn and actors and sarnworld just pop up on one of the site....

JinFX

sarNie Egg
I remember someone posted sarnworld link in asiafinest, so i just come by and take a peek and found it to be what i was looking for.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i go long ways with satrs2drama.. till this site.. after they closed stars2drama.s.. sarn continue it her self but in SARNWORLD.. lol.. right or am i worng.. i've been her a long time.. ever sisnce 6 grade... i think.. now I'm in 11th grade... almost 6 yrs... almost next yrs.. it will be soon.. but yeah i'm sure many people been in this site.. long... i I"M sure this site was a continueantion of stars2dramas rite? coreect me if I"M wrong.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
sarn forced me here! LOL... no... at first she captured my heart with her stream lakorns, than screencaps! than finally when stars2drama went down due to financial problems..... sarnworld became my home ^_^

so, how did i stumble onto this site? sarn linked me here in stars2drama! hahahahaa i'm so glad she did ^_^
[post="42979"][/post]​

juicee said:
i remember the stars2drama site. i used to be on it all the time. but the fighting was stupid. after that i wasn't into thai entertainment for awhile. i found this site via etasia last january and have been hooked ever since.
[post="43016"][/post]​

so this wasn't conncected to stars2dramas? i gues.... iono.. lol.. but anyways..after stars2dramams shutdown i cam eto sarnworld.... I RMEMEBER ALL THOSE times.... lol.... crazy ass... fights arguements man it was outta control they had to like take out so many peoeple.. you guys remeber SAIN? the fake sain? anyways... don't wanna mention the past.. but i was pretty.. bad.. then now SARNWORLD IS LIKE PEACE lol. it's great that's why i love it... heheee :loool: I"M< sure i'mma be here till i grow old... lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
well .. i guess u can say conutine from star2drama .. cuz the webmaster post a message in her fourm saying she closing the forum due to her busy life style and cuz of the ppl keep aruge in there lol and i remeber everyone panick .. so being a nice person i am ..ii actually ask the webmaster if i can take over her forum but her forum was tooo expensive lol.. $60 a month or soemthing i forgot lol .

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeah i gues... damns freakin $60 bucks!!!! oh.. my... do you pay for the forum lol or is it freee? hahaaa... TAHNKS for beeing such a NICE PERSON!!@@@@ lol... taking cahrge.. heheeeee..... YOUR A GREAT WEBMASTER! muah love YA! heheeee

darvil

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
well .. i guess u can say conutine from star2drama .. cuz the webmaster post a message in her fourm saying she closing the forum due to her busy life style and cuz of the ppl keep aruge in there lol and i remeber everyone panick .. so being a nice person i am ..ii actually ask the webmaster if i can take over her forum but her forum was tooo expensive lol.. $60 a month or soemthing i forgot lol .
[post="54057"][/post]​
oh my god! 60 dollars! :shock:

so sarn what changed your mind? :rolleyes: :p

S

sunflower

sarN said:
[post="54057"][/post]​

yeah sarn... i remember offering nee to pay for her site to be kept open... but i think it was more than 60 bucks.. :shock:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
my bud wanted to take over too, but the price was too high :blink:
I think i came into Sarnworld just a little bit before S2D close down :ph34r: :wavecry:
Its nice here :sweat:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
My lakorn addiction brought me here. ONe day, I googled lakorns, and I saw sarNworld.. and I thought wow, how cool.. a forum all about lakorns.

I stayed here because of all the fun interactive discussions and it's also a lakorn information center.

I like sarN cause she's very humble, laid back, a very nice admin, and an awesome writer.

I ain't going anywhere!! Well... only to my own forum and the sister forums to this form, but that's about it. :D