How did you come up with your username?

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
There are over 3000 sarNworld members here. Just curious, how did you come up with your username?

My username is st_nba. S and T are my initials and I love to watch Basketball. Makes sense right? :lmao:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
hmm..AMIRA is a name that my dad calls me. only he calls me amira, it means princess in arabic.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
awww.. thats cool.. my baby cousin calls me POO because she couldn't pronounce my name like 2-3 years ago... my older sister called my PYM like since i was 6 or 7.. but now im 14... and my name in school is PANG.. short for panglu/.. and so that;s how igot my user name... POOPYMPANG!!!! WHALA!

akanin

sarNie Elites
Akanin *acutally spelled Ukaneen..*is my middle name that my Grandfather & Grandmotherr gave me when I was born... :( I never even got a chance to get to know them...they passed when I was 3months old...

L

lalalek

my nickname is Lek and at first my username was lek_24/7......i changed it to lalalek because my other accounts were under that name and plus i think i have a problem in remembering my other accounts username, that is why i am so Ting Tong..LMAO!!!!!! intresting to know about others!!! :D

Saifah

bite me x___
lalalek said:
i am so Ting Tong..LMAO!!!!!! intresting to know about others!!! :D
[post="136230"][/post]​
Lolz P'Lek, its okay to be ting tong, becuase I am too sometimes.!! :p

bugsy

sarNie Adult
bugsy's my real life nickname and the first one i've ever gotten too. so even if not everybody calls me that nowadays...i still use it. except my brother and this other dude calls me "bugs". ^_^

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
a stranger Instant messages me and didn't tell me name so i called him Knight. Later on i'm in love with him so I'm knightluva. Now i'm not with him anymore but i didn't want to change any username so I stick with it..

noungning

Heartless
st_nba said:
There are over 3000 sarNworld members here. Just curious, how did you come up with your username?

My username is st_nba. S and T are my initials and I love to watch Basketball. Makes sense right? :lmao:
[post="136089"][/post]​
OMG really my initials at ST too... lol real name and last name :p

Thookatha said:
it's my real-life nickname! easy! hehe!
[post="136107"][/post]​
lol yup my username is my whole nickname too!! it's cool isn't it lol ^_^

Reagan said:
I am who I am, right NING? Lol
[post="136333"][/post]​
what ray leave me off your convos!!! stop trying to be hardcore thug! lol be u, i won't tell anyone that u're really like napoleon dynamite lmao!! :shock: :p

Pee said:
i went to the lu.............................
[post="136414"][/post]​
lol did u really hahahhaha.. :wub:

Muddie Murda

smile...
It is my name!!

I plan to change it though. According to Darvie and Mardie, it's too violent...

:(

Princess Mud. T_T

HAHAHA jk

sExY AzN MuD! My new name LOL jk man :(

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
not sure about this username. ive been using his account for awhile. hehe i kinda took over ^^

hmm... well... let me take a stab
bonk = coz his real name is bongkan
daddy = coz his a boy.. but his not a dad.. so i dunnoooooo~

lol.. like..pimpdaddy.. but a bonkdaddy.. hehe

kitkat

sarNie Elites
it's my real nickname! =D why? mmm... i always use this username ever since longest as far as i can remember. my cousins/friends usually see me eating a lot of kitkat bars and didn't eat any of other chocolate bars not even one. so that's how i got it but i get rid of the word 'bar' off. haha

but now i don't eat any candies/chocolate... ^^;; so i stucked with it and still is loving it! ^^ right now, my cousins changed to call me from 'kitkat' to 'cat' while friends still use 'kitkat'. =]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmMm long story my friends and some family always Law Lien(make fun of me) for being spoiled or ben khoon nou gurn pai =x but then at the same time they think I'm a sweet heart so they started calling me wan jai tina but some still called me yay khoon nou so I mixed it up and got khoonxnouxwanxjai :)