How come no one's mentioned the death of Kratae

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Who is Kratae?

I only knew Kratae, the lookthoong singer. She is very young.

More detail please, thanks.

cecilia

Staff member
Her name is กระแต พริตตี้
I don't recall what movie/lakorn she is from :/

But may she R.I.P
Plastic surgery sure is scary :(

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
From an article i read it said her brain lacked oxygen after getting plastic surgery. Plastic surgery is terrible, my uncle's sister in-law got cancer in her nose after getting a nose job. Her nose is disgusting now, it has boils and stuff. Is "beauty" really worth it in the end?

Anyways, RIP Kratae. She died a peaceful death, she was not in pain.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is news about what cause her to be in coma. Haven't seen the latest news yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVcVSrPK3Ak&feature=related

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
at first i thought it was the other kratae. so she is a pretty? what is that like those coyote girls? i tried to find it in the et news but couldn't find anything on her, so not sure if she's been in lakorns before.

anyway that is crazy. so she went to get a filler shot in the hip with this guy who charges cheaper than normal. apparently the dude is not a doctor, he's only a physician assistant. within 5-10 mins she started to feel unwell, but the guy told her cousin it was just the effect of the medicine. the longer it went she got worst and went unconscious. so the guy killed her?

anymore plastic surgery scares to tell us beside cupid's?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
and thai doctors dont even have the advanced tools and technologies yet. its scary to get cosmetic surgery in thailand...or by unskilled people. even surgery in the us is sometimes deadly.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Actually Thailand has some of the best plastis surgeons in the world. It's the fake wannabe doctors who are screwing people up. I heard Korea and Thailand have top notch surgeons.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I wonder who this girl is. Is it the same Kratae that was in the lakorn with Aum A and Por N in Koo Duerd? I'm afraid to watch the video for some reason.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Kratae is just a girl who is a model who is like the show girls that sells items or models for it. A malfunction on her surgery to get some cologne on her hips/waist to make it a bit wider she went to the hospital, and the guy who injected the cologne wasn't a real doctor but was just an assistance. She went into shock/comma.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually Thailand has some of the best plastis surgeons in the world. It's the fake wannabe doctors who are screwing people up. I heard Korea and Thailand have top notch surgeons.
of course they r #1s. kids in korea does plastic surgery. well teenagers but hey they r still kids to me. and thailand has probably one of the largest sex change.

anyways

this is just so sad. over plastic survery. what a pity. despite that, may she be at peace. condolence to her family and friends.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa... i thought the woman was the other kratae..
but anyways, may her soul rest in peace...

man.. plastic surgery can be so scary and deadly once it back fires.. :nono1:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Gosh people, why get plastic surgery anyway? I'm not all that pretty but i like me how i am. I feel bad for her. and i'm never getting plastic surgery and never thought to either because i consider the consequences first.