How come Ann never mentions anything about her family, except for her Grandmother?

sarN

sarNie Granny
correct me if im wrong but i remember reading off a site something about her dad is a doctor and he mix with Arab and something else lol and he left Ann since she was a kid and he never return back and her mom left her with her grandma . I know she have a brother . I wonder how he look like.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thats what i heard too

ann did talked about her brother in her interview on ruk euy with noi/tang. he goes to school oversea. i think they showed a pic of him too and they got him on the phone during the interview.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I remember reading something like that about her dad, but someone the story is always different.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
that's soo sad...i seem that lotx of the stars i'm currently into..either their father or mother left them...like Ann here and Chakrit...

i bet they'll regret it now...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
that is really sad. dang, her dad left her as a kid and never returned...and her mom just dropped her off with her grandmother like that. it's no wonder she doesn't talk about her family much, save only her granny.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it was said that her dad got into some kind of accident before he even got the chance to pick her

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
:eek: wow, i didnt know Ann have a brother. her childhood sounds so sad thank god she had her grandmom. it shows how stronger of a person she is.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
I think she is.... maybe...but i remember when she talked about her grandmother she looked really strong yet kinda depressing like she had to try and smile or laugh or else she'd cry...i think it was in Wan wan young wan yoo from ages ago

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
Well, P'ann father was a Doctor, he was half Arab and Sweeden, he left his family behind him in order to go to vietnam where he got an accident (car accident something like that) where p'ann had onlhy 4 years old and her 2 years old brother... After that her mother left them too, to their grandma who took good care of them (Where she's died now), one of her magazine interview, she talked about when she was young, the time she sold the flowers on the street, have to wake up very early in the morning and one day someone said that " your are very beautiful and you should be an actress something like that" starting in music video, then movies in " Kho ja pah na koh" and her very first lakorn was in channel 7 called " Tong tchalie" or "Moudaign". ...hat's why she never talk much about her family...

Well about her BF, she's still with him where they opened few years ago a school together... (His parents are the owner of the private school, the one in her show with children). that what i know about her...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
so her grandmom had passed away, that is sad. Yeap, in her interview, she mentioned many time of her grandmom. She did have a sad childhood, but that made her a strong person as she is today.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
her story is so sad, but look at her now she's a mega star! she is still very fortunate to have a lovely grandma.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
what about chakrit?
i heard tat his father abandoned him and his mother...tat's why he loves his mommie soo much..and tat's why last year wen all tose retarded news came out about him he's like "you can write whatever you want to write about me, but stay away from my family [mother]" isn't tat sweet?! :wub: