How come alot of you guys hate Pancake?

mickey

sarNie Egg
lets we see....yes pancake always play same role like rich girl but if u realize she play same role but not same character . she can play rich girl who can sing, rich girl who want revenge to who kill her father, rich girl who want live with normal friend , rich girl who run away from home cos love poor guy and now rich girl who so annoying cos not know the true her teacher is not a gay ( so funny role I think ) ...so not reason we jugde she just can play the same role ( rich girl) maybe oneday we can see pancake with another role ( like poor girl or else ) ..i like pancake cos i think she ok, not prettier than kwan or pingky, not multitalent like kob , but i can say why pancake now so populer cos a lot promote about her and alot lakorn and the point is she can make people want to see her again and again...( just my way to think about her ). for people who not like or hate pancake i cant say anything and not reason to me make them like pancake..( right ) .and for fans pancake dont blame people who hate pancake cos i know they have idol too and have people who hate they idol too.

About lakorn KNT i first not much like character alice cos so annoying but when i see more eps i can see why alice so annoying and more funny when alice talk and teased weir so ....lets enjoy watch this lakorn and make me think its time to thai lakorn not just make a role p'ek rape n'ek .. :p

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
I don't care enough to hate her. However, I don't want to see her again and again. Especially not with Weir.
I love Weir. But, if I see him collaborating with Pancake one more time in magazine or lakorn, I'll stop being his fan.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pancake is like in your face, because she is everywhere. And the more peoples sees her, the more peoples easily can get sick of her face.
She not pretty, just ok, nothing special about her face, she just have average Chinese looking facial structures. My Chineses' friends is even prettier than her without make up on like she does.
They tried too hard to promoted her, but instead it back fire and has more peoples dislike, if not hate her. There is just something about her that seems arrogant and it's hard to like her if you not really her true fan. And plus if you're her fan don't try to choke it down on other peoples throat to like her as well. Respect their dislike or their hatred or whatnot and their opinions when they made comment about hating or dislike her. :p :lol:

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Pancake is like in your face, because she is everywhere. And the more peoples sees her, the more peoples easily can get sick of her face.
She not pretty, just ok, nothing special about her face, she just have average Chinese looking facial structures. My Chineses' friends is even prettier than her without make up on like she does.
They tried too hard to promoted her, but instead it back fire and has more peoples dislike, if not hate her. There is just something about her that seems arrogant and it's hard to like her if you not really her true fan. And plus if you're her fan don't try to choke it down on other peoples throat to like her as well. Respect their dislike or their hatred or whatnot and their opinions when they made comment about hating or dislike her. :p :lol:
RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I don't hate Pancake either, but I just can't stand her lakorns. I only watch the first and second epi and then stop watching. She's always acting like Khun Nuu and she's always playing the rich, girly roles. I think if Pancake played tom, poor, revenge etc... roles/lakorns not rich roles. Then I would like to watch her lakorns. Her lakorn with Paul, Oil, Win and Weir were boring. Always the same attitude and hairstyle including the way she dress. (Big Sigh)
I don't know how she became popular. I think her first lakorn was with Nam and she wasn't even popular with him...

mickey

sarNie Egg
Gosh! People! I'm friends with Polyplus' daughter. Solin, I totally agree. Pancake has connections. Period.
oh yah..pan have connection to enter to showbiz ?? so lucky cos i know not much thai star have connection , i just know aom piyada have her father ( director ) , tui, linda, son of marsha , and i forget their name . i think its no matther have connection to be succses and depend we can get this chance or not .

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
she really has connection? Polyplus is a companie which made lakorns, isn't it?
like everyone knows it, i don't like her, she's annoying and always plays the same part. i've owned some of her lakorns like the one with oil, weir, paul, win and stefan so i can compare with other n'eks...

solin

sarNie Adult
oh yah..pan have connection to enter to showbiz ?? so lucky cos i know not much thai star have connection , i just know aom piyada have her father ( director ) , tui, linda, son of marsha , and i forget their name . i think its no matther have connection to be succses and depend we can get this chance or not .
If she has connection, It's more easy for her to have chance...to get roles and be promoted...so to be popular !
She is popular just because she is everywhere and not because of her talent.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
As for me, I don't hate her, but I just don't understand why she has all eyes on her. She has so many projects whereas her acting is not that bad but very average... and she always plays the bitchy rich nang ek. And physically, I don't think she's ugly but she's just okay... nothing special :
- "Ann looks so beautiful !"
- "Aom looks so sweet !"
- "Aum looks so sexy !"
- "Noon looks so gorgeous !"
- "PAN LOOKS RICH."

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
PAN LOOKS RICH
LOL

in every lakorn she always were some kind of dress or a short skirt she should change up her style a little more
i know that in lakorn the directer chose ur clothe but out she seem to were the same kind
i don't follow up on her but most pic of her is like that

nina07

sarNie Adult
OK first of all, I've been hearing stuff like around, and I AM NOT JEALOUS OF PANCAKE. just because i bash on her, i dont want her beauty!! i dont even think its beauty. HAHA. okay so yeah i repeat I AM NOT JEALOUS OF HER. i prefer pinky or kwan. nuff said.

you can bash on me for all i care, im just speakin my mind.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, it's true, she always has the same haircut, except in the one with stefan.
so funny "pan looks rich"!!! but compare pan with other n'eks like aom, ann, aum and noon is so injust for them! they are the queens of lakorns, pan is just a fake princess.
sorry to her fans

solin

sarNie Adult
OK first of all, I've been hearing stuff like around, and I AM NOT JEALOUS OF PANCAKE. just because i bash on her, i dont want her beauty!! i dont even think its beauty. HAHA. okay so yeah i repeat I AM NOT JEALOUS OF HER. i prefer pinky or kwan. nuff said.

you can bash on me for all i care, im just speakin my mind.
The fact that I hate her doesn't mean I'm jealous of her...how can I be jealous of someone I find so ugly ?
Is just that there are so many good actresses...contrary to her !

And she doesn't look rich...It's just that only rich and pretty clothes can make her be ok on screen

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I find it funny how people can go on and on about Pancake :loool:
Ok my opinions on her
I actually like Pancake and I rarely like an actress
I think pancake has that special Sass in her
For people to compare her to Noon and Aum and Etc is unfair because they've been around longer than Pan.. dude since I was like 9 and I turn 20 soon. Pancake just appeared a year or not even more than 4 years ago.
What I think is that people tend to see her play that same role over and over to where they get tired of it. but at the same time you can't blame that on her blame it on the people who cast her. If they only offer her those roles what else is she to do?
It's not like she can go ... "Ohhhh I wanna be nang ek for Kom Faek" or "I wanna be nang ek for this lakorn and that lakorn and get it. So I think people should give her a break. I think the girl is a pretty decent actress and I find her really good looking. I mean if you're going to talk about how ugly pancake is or how not pretty pancake isn't then we should reevaluate many other actresse's out there which I will not mention names :loool:

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
yes, it's true, she always has the same haircut, except in the one with stefan.
so funny "pan looks rich"!!! but compare pan with other n'eks like aom, ann, aum and noon is so injust for them! they are the queens of lakorns, pan is just a fake princess.
sorry to her fans
Haha, actually, it was just to say that I don't know what to think about her. I could've said "Taew looks sweet" or "Pat looks beautiful".

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Also uno more thing I think it's offensive for people to say that "she looks like an ugly chinese girl" because ... chinese girls do exist and they are very gorgeous -.-. I don't think anyone on this thread has said it but I've seen it around other threads and etc.. or "she looks chinese" and if she does so what? just because she looks chinese she can't be pretty? or she can't act?

lala121

sarNie Egg
I don't care enough to hate her. However, I don't want to see her again and again. Especially not with Weir.
I love Weir. But, if I see him collaborating with Pancake one more time in magazine or lakorn, I'll stop being his fan.
why?? blame the poduction team for always putting them together? they don't have a choice really if they keep saying no for lakorn and magazine photo shoot they are gonna lose there popularity in showbiz? but lets hope his next lakorn is with someone beside pancake or at least make panake poor right?
i want to see him with aff for some reason lol so off topics. but don't blame the actress or actor i blame the crew and stuff.

lala121

sarNie Egg
I find it funny how people can go on and on about Pancake :loool:
Ok my opinions on her
I actually like Pancake and I rarely like an actress
I think pancake has that special Sass in her
For people to compare her to Noon and Aum and Etc is unfair because they've been around longer than Pan.. dude since I was like 9 and I turn 20 soon. Pancake just appeared a year or not even more than 4 years ago.
What I think is that people tend to see her play that same role over and over to where they get tired of it. but at the same time you can't blame that on her blame it on the people who cast her. If they only offer her those roles what else is she to do?
It's not like she can go ... "Ohhhh I wanna be nang ek for Kom Faek" or "I wanna be nang ek for this lakorn and that lakorn and get it. So I think people should give her a break. I think the girl is a pretty decent actress and I find her really good looking. I mean if you're going to talk about how ugly pancake is or how not pretty pancake isn't then we should reevaluate many other actresse's out there which I will not mention names :loool:
thats what i'm trying to say... but i can't seem to find the right words. i mean yeah blame the crew. Pancake still yeah and she alot of year and future left ( unless a tragic happens but that another story) she could changed and get more different roles.

sirena

sarNie Adult
haha i just don't like her

it natural there r gonna be actor and actress that u just dislike maybe it becuz of their acting but it nothing weird abt it tho

mickey

sarNie Egg
Also uno more thing I think it's offensive for people to say that "she looks like an ugly chinese girl" because ... chinese girls do exist and they are very gorgeous -.-. I don't think anyone on this thread has said it but I've seen it around other threads and etc.. or "she looks chinese" and if she does so what? just because she looks chinese she can't be pretty? or she can't act?
yah... what wrong with chinese look, how about star with mix look ? i dont belive now people judge talent people with looking rustling ..omg ..i think i start not like to open this tread ... <_<
and especially this forum cos just always the same people get their opini and say the same thing again..again ,but i think and think again i now know like this """ ha ha just a few people dont like pancake so not a big deal , out their pancake have alot people / fans to support her """ so i want say to fans pancake : always support pancake , and to people hate pancake : its ok to hate pancake cos its not mean anything to us .

and for NINA K or SOLIN , thanks for u two open my eyes to know pancake have a royal fans like u two cos u two so up to date open and read this tread to give opini ( even though most say dont like pancake ) . . ^_^
i belive u two always want to know about pancake and try to know what pancake doing now so that u can tell us...THANKS .