How come alot of you guys hate Pancake?

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
i'm not a fan and you could say i don't like her!
she's pretty but just not appealing to me
i don't think she's fit for a na'eke role...to me, she's more fit to a second na'eke role
sometime i'm thinking if ch7 are out of na'eke
i just don't like here period.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol..u guys comments are funny...iono...I like her but not too much....I wonder if she plays in another lakorn but this time shes not rich but actually poor, I wonder if u guys would complain since u guys are tired seeing her as being rich lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't hate Pancake. I just don't think she's good as N'Ek. I didn't like her in Plik Din Su Dao because i thought that she wasn't pretty. She looked like a typical person and nothing out of the ordinary. Then she plays this rich girl all the time and she wouldn't do well as a poor girl because she has this chinese face.

kink84

sarNie Egg
I don't hate nor like her. I just think she's a bit over rated. Like someone said not n'ek to me. I guess too much news about her makes her a target. But wateva....

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
im watching that Alice one on tv these days!!!!

before, i use to think she was bleh,
but watching it, i really grew to like her.

she's pretty and she's a good actress.

she's okay with me.

boakim123

sarNie Egg
i like pancake esp with weir since her first lakorn/
she has a good personality even in real life..
i also find she cute, pretty and gergeous!!!
LOVE her LOL'

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..u guys comments are funny...iono...I like her but not too much....I wonder if she plays in another lakorn but this time shes not rich but actually poor, I wonder if u guys would complain since u guys are tired seeing her as being rich lol
if it's true, i can compare with other n'eks. all n'eks can play rich girl.

fun

Expired Sarnie
On another note, pancakes are delicious lol. Even better with whip cream and strawberries! But yeah i think we have enough threads about the girl. Reading more threads about Pancake will make me want to eat some right now :lol:!
i love making pancake. and i like pancake as an actress. lmao. i am like i like pancake to my friends and they are like yeah we like pancake too who doesnt. lmao. i said no no i mean the actress but i also love to eat pancake, no duh who wouldnt like pancake. lmao

we have like 5 pancake threads :huh: lol x3 pancake I like her .. I see lots of potential in her sorry to disagree with people lol but I think she has lots of potential
i guess people dont after all hate/dislike her. she is so popular that even sw is full of her. lmao. personally i really adore pancake as a great actress. maybe she is so good at playing rich girl roles, it just has to be given to her, right???

didn't like her in Plik Din Su Dao because i thought that she wasn't pretty. She looked like a typical person and nothing out of the ordinary. Then she plays this rich girl all the time and she wouldn't do well as a poor girl because she has this chinese face.
i like typical looking nang ek. so meaning that if anyone looks typical they are not pretty. a chinese looking person would not do good as a poor or a rich girl, i personally think she fits more of a poor role, most chinese/tawainese drama the girl is usually the poor one. just putting my point across. not trying to pick a fight so bash me all you want.

i like pancake esp with weir since her first lakorn/
she has a good personality even in real life..
i also find she cute, pretty and gergeous!!!
LOVE her LOL'
she is not totally great and that goes to all people in the whole entire world including all actresses and actors too.

khun noo tewada is actually a turn around for ch7 for me[just me]. used to be a big fan of ch7. but lately ch3 been getting my attention.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hate is such a strong word.... i don't like her acting that's all. I've watched one of her lakorn with Paul & omg... it was BRUTAL watching it... in my eyes, she just sucks at acting. <_<

solin

sarNie Adult
My reasons is simple : Why her while there are so many prettier and better actresses ?
- Sorry to say but how can you say that she's pretty ?
I find her so ugly and only make up can make her be ok...and all people in my relatives think the same.
- She can't act but is actually an over-rated actress...and that is the only reason she is popular.
- She only portrays the same rich girl role and isn't able to do it.

I don't juge an actress on her look ! So even I find her ugly, I had given her a change by watching two of her lakorns (the one with Paul and the other with Stefan)...and all I can say that she was annoying and bad actress.
At the beginning I just wasn't a fan of her but with time and her over-rate, I begin to really really dislike her and now I hate her (or almost) !

lala121

sarNie Egg
I know she keeps playing the rich-role kinda girl but hey did you ever think that the producer or the director gave her that role???
Don't blame all on Pancake i mean she an actress she has accept role that they tell her to do.

Also i think she look okay not ugly not pretty but good enough. And her acting will probably someday some way get better.
I'm not a fan of her. i don't hate or like her. I watch because of Weir ( Khun Noo Tewada) and also cause its funny.

solin

sarNie Adult
I know she keeps playing the rich-role kinda girl but hey did you ever think that the producer or the director gave her that role???
Don't blame all on Pancake i mean she an actress she has accept role that they tell her to do.
Yes It's producteurs who gave her this role but as an actress she can refuse It ! but she won't just because she want to be promoted.
Moreover, with all experiences she had with this role she has not improved at all and always can't play her role...so can you really think she can improve again ? ...if she can, she should have done it yet !

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. funny, i question myself as well. i first hate her later on it turn to dislike and now. i'm okay with her. :lol:

i think alot of time .. some of us just take it in as if she's arrogant and stuff just b/c she have LOTS Of screen time
but come to think of it. ppl with talent and potential are the one that get promote the most .. so whatever it is. Pancake have her good time and bad time with photoshoot so yup. i just don't hate or dislike her. she's okay with me now.

just giving ppl the chance to shine through when they have the potential for it.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i don't hAtE her, but i just don't like her in lakorn...she plays all the same role over n over again...it's getting boring...I'm just not a fan of her...NOT AT ALL!!!
nOT TO BE MEAN BUT I THINK A LOT OF US DON'T LIKE HER AT ALL!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i can compare her between other n'eks like kwan cause i own some lakorns with pancake. the one with stefan (boring), with paul (boring), with oil (annoying even oil was in it), with weir (and win and kwan) boring too.

i just don't like her acting and the way that she carries herself at events and talkshows, etc...she seems to think far too highly of herself...she seems stuck-up...