How come alot of you guys hate Pancake?

lala121

sarNie Egg
I don't like Pancake to much but don't hate her and i was wondering why do you guys hate her? Some of you guys hate her so much that you don't watch Khun Noo Tewada ( watch it for weir and kade). Its a really good lakorn ,funny too. And there all over each other in the lakorn because Alice(Pancake) think Dan(Weir) is Gay and she thinks him as a sister or mom. And you should check out Kade part.

skies

sarNie Adult
lol...i don't hate her nor do i dislike her...i've actually never watched any of her lakorns before...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Dude I love Kade in the lakorn so much lol. As for Pancake, this is her third lakorn that I've watched and I realized that she likes to play the rich high-so roles. She's good in them too. I'm not sure why people hate her though. I have to admit at first I disliked the actress but that was because I never gave her a chance lol. Then when I started watching her lakorns, she kind of grew on me.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I don't hate nor do I like Pancake. I've only seen one of her lakorns and I don't think she can act. She is a pretty girl though, but that shouldn't be a reason why she should be n'ek. That's just my opinion.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't hate Pancake just not a fan. That's it :D Too much lakorns of her too. Same old role.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
On another note, pancakes are delicious lol. Even better with whip cream and strawberries! But yeah i think we have enough threads about the girl. Reading more threads about Pancake will make me want to eat some right now :lol:!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't hate her, just can't stand her cause she always plays the same type of part, always rich. she has a lot of promotion in ch7 and there are a lot of n'eks who are better than her and they don't promote.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lets put it this way not really a fan of Pan nor do I care about her. I just loved her with Wier in Plik Din Su Dao I thought she was really cute but I don't watch her lakorns other than that one and she always plays the same roles over and over which annoying and her acting doesn't seem to improve or change. Although she is better acting than Cheer, Poo and Pinky no offense even though I love Poo and Pinky.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Rich, spoiled, and professional roles are all I see her in. She hasn't played any other role. She can act well though... Just not in to it. Wasn't there a thread on this topic already? o_O

max

sarNie Elites
Like a lot of people have said, I just dislike her. I think that she is an over-rated actress. I mean, she is good at acting, but she is not significantly good. I see other actresses who can act better than her who are not that popular. Also, she does not spark* when I watch her in lakorns. Plus, I am really annoyed with her and Weir, even though I do like Weir as a actor. Haha.

LOL... I feel like I have typed this before... maybe there was a thread on this before? LOL...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
we have like 5 pancake threads :huh: lol x3 pancake I like her .. I see lots of potential in her sorry to disagree with people lol but I think she has lots of potential

Let's just say most people know my opinion...

But truth is, I'm watching KND sometimes. I find her kinda fake in here, but cute storyline and speech. And besides, Kade is just too funny. And that gay dude too :]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't hate her, just can't stand her cause she always plays the same type of part, always rich. she has a lot of promotion in ch7 and there are a lot of n'eks who are better than her and they don't promote.
i agree... they mostly promote pan. while there's wayy more better actress the her... i think pan. is pretty, but she's not up to it yet... i know there are better actresses on ch.7 that i would love to see more of....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
YEAH I DONT HATE HER TOO..OR DISLIKE..

I THINK SHES CUTE AND PRETTY..BUT YEAH IM NOT A FAN OF HERS TOOO..MORE OF KWANS..LMAO..

I DONT REALLY WATCH HER LAKORNS..ONLY PLIK DIN SU DAO AND HER LAKORN WITH WIN..SO YEPP=D