How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
I agree...I feel the same way...

I'm trying to give up something that I've never attempted to do before and it's really difficult to do.

Hey welcome to da club hehe, we should create a sort of samakom lol...all i can tell you is "soo soo", it's hard givin' up on something........... :( but as my friends told me : time mend the heart, i'm trying but i dun think all will fade in one day

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know what i should feel...or even if i have the right to feel anything...

requietum in pacem

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh Such happiness I feel ... to have a man such as he by my side watching my every step and making me feel like a royal princess upon a golden carpet........................... I feel so special having him :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling Blank ... And Like Screaming.. Wai oh Wai Must I have to go through this or put myself through this ... I should know better than to feel this way or let myself fall again ... Not quite love, but then again I feel like I'm making the same stupid mistakes... I know I know only I can end my own misery all I have to do is walk and take myself out of this ... after all its the only thing thats causing me this pain and etc... myself ... blanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I Feel So Free Now :yahoo: after school is done i'm ready to let go and party hard...lmfao :arrg: :lol: :yahoo:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
feel like i wanna kill the mailman..stupid mailman...oiyyyyyyy

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
blehhhh feeling oh so very awesome!! I am myself and no one can change that .. fork and cookies everyones elses feelings i rather be mean and hurt other people then hurt myself .. Life is Life you live by the code and you survive ... woOt lol and we can tell i lie cuz if one of u comes to me and cry i would so cry with u T____T