How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I noticed that this thread was missing??!!! So I did another one, but 2nd version cause first version was p'sams T__T oh wai .... lol

But how i'm feeling?
Feeling Sick T__T I slept late and showed up 15 minutes later to my mid term exam AcCck and I think I pulled a B .... I wasn't thinking at my fullest T_T so sad !!! and My Head hurts!! and still have to study more urgh!!

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

still feeling good

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah, but hopefully i get over this soon... I hate feeling like this... it sucks the color from everything around me =x, but I hope you feel better *hugs* we can get through whatever it is bothering us together

ohfookmi

sarNie Egg
*hugs* thanks and i hope u feel better too. Anyways, there's bigger things to worry about, like global warming ;)

Yeah, but hopefully i get over this soon... I hate feeling like this... it sucks the color from everything around me =x, but I hope you feel better *hugs* we can get through whatever it is bothering us together

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wows kev beautifully written, but wrong thread dude ^_^ lol, but hope you and the gal feels better soon =) do what you go around telling others to do when they write about depressing things be happy!! me knows its hard to be happy when your feeling that a way... but feeling down wont help much either...

As for Me Exams are over yay .. so I feel relieved and hungry ... lol kidding, but planning to have some sister sister time next weekend or this one and of course my girls and I have dates with each other... girls night out next weekend so oh so very excited! I think......... I'm happy! lol but at the same time also worried about a friend sigh... hope my friend feels better... its a shame I'm happy atop of someone else sadness...Ever since I became me self again.. it seems people are getting sad wai wai ... but its ok ill be there for them!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND GALS!! <333

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awwwww me sorry... don't be mad .... I'll buy u a pickachu so he can shock all the sadness from u ... but hope you feel better soon....if not then .. we'll buy u a clown

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ahhhh I feel sooooooo very happy cus it's been so looong since i came to sworld i've been busy with school and iM here now omg i miss sworld sooo much <33