Hottest boran p'ek is NangPaYaPrai p'ek

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Hey Hey Hey...Come on now guys...lol..i'm not a freak ok. lol...i'm J/K...Yea no problem..I can answer your guys questions.
[post="14586"][/post]​
okay what about lover? how is that sound to you? :lol:

candys

sarNie Egg
kitkat said:
i love that n'ke.. man she's so pretty! hehe that guy is alright..at least he's good in borans. haha. :lol:
[post="14209"][/post]​
i know i love that n'ek too and p'ek is soooooooo fine.
i hope they remake this lakorn, but plz choose good actor.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think his nickname is " toam" he won Domain man contest. i don't know what year though. his first la korn he play as 2nd couple p'ek with Namtip in la korn "Khun chui" that Anan+sirium play as main p'ek+n'ek. and some modern la korns for ch7 like benjalont 5 see etc...i saw him last when he play as extra for ch3 la korn. i think his voice sound like Nom sornram so much. i like his acting but agree he's skinny for his height. i like when he's sweet to Yam in "Nam jai mae" that time i thought he and Yam made a cute match. He+yam remind me of Nom+Nook that time. i like nang payapria. he was cute. but i don't really like that n'ek girl. her role is a bit annoying and her voice is annoying too. she does kinda look like Joy. yes, he always play a mean p'ek in la korn boran. why is that so weird. he should come back and play la korn boran again.

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
How old is he?

Can someone upload the pictures again because it said that it had been removed or deleted?

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohhh yeah he is HOTNESS!! i like him the most LOLZ...they should have let him play in a boran lakorn more as pa'ake..LOLZ...

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i used to like him a lot too. he used be my fav boran pr'ek, but he didn't have that many lakorns out. i was surprise to see him in fah suay len sai with kwan and nam.