Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rome

• Aum

• Total voters

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aww, man! Every one of them looks hot there except for that pixs of Chakrit.lol. His hair, eye, and he's kinda fat there.lol...Come on, you can find a better pixs than that.hehe. It's either Ken or Aum, but if you know me, you'd know who I'd go for :loool: .

PaoKeek

sarNie Egg
Gosh, after reading the question, I voted for Ken right away, but when I saw the pix of Tik slightly later on, I felt like voting for him also. Tik is at his top in this pix.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, so difficult to choose :drool:

Aum Athichat looks so sexy in the last pic. P'Tik looks greaaaaaat!!!!

But you ask who's the hottest star at present, right?

So my answer is Ken jah...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tis is such a mean thread..how can I choose between Ken, Chakrit, and Tik....tat's like sucicde rite there..but i picked Ken..LOL..cuz i tink he has the best body....**drools**

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
this really is a hard one, especially with those nice photos of them. i was going to vote for ken after just reading the topic, but i was slightly swayed after looking at the pics lol. but at the end, it's all about ken. loved him since the first lakorn i saw him in, and he's only gotten hotter ^_^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Damn, tinah...you've given us such a hard choice.
They're all HOT...i dunno who to vote for between Aum and Ken.
Aum got a good bod...just look the pics.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^ I disagree.

Tik and Ken are packing heat as well.
Ken is actually nicely built -- broad shoulders and a very strong neck. lol, ever since rang nao, I've been wanting to feel that neck of his.

I don't think the last guy is that hot. But Ken is one of the most sweet p'eks, and really silly too. Tik is like prince charming, followed by Rome. I am reminded of Tik a lot with Rome, but Rome is very refreshing and handsome too.

Hard choice, indeed.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it was a hard choice for me too and yes, they're all hot but for me it was between ken & rome cuz not only are they hot but they got the height too. in the end, i had to choose rome.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Aww, man! Every one of them looks hot there except for that pixs of Chakrit.lol. His hair, eye, and he's kinda fat there.lol...Come on, you can find a better pixs than that.hehe. It's either Ken or Aum, but if you know me, you'd know who I'd go for :loool: .
i agree that it's not fair to have that pic of chakrit up there, there are many pics that are much better than that one up there, if you can find them. Anyway, for me, it'll have to be chakrit lol...in my eyes he's the hottest...esp i like his height and that sexy lip...