Hotaru no Hikaru

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
lol... i only saw a few of the beginning eps of this drama wen it first came out... then i got really busy and stuff so i didn't get to dl anymore eps and up till now haven't went back to it...

but overall, from wat i've watched, i thought it was a funny and cute drama... i like both the actor and actress... so that made it easier for me to enjoy the drama... i still wanna go back and finish... any day now... hehe...

but yeah, you should give it a try...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
lol... i only saw a few of the beginning eps of this drama wen it first came out... then i got really busy and stuff so i didn't get to dl anymore eps and up till now haven't went back to it...

but overall, from wat i've watched, i thought it was a funny and cute drama... i like both the actor and actress... so that made it easier for me to enjoy the drama... i still wanna go back and finish... any day now... hehe...

but yeah, you should give it a try...
ok then...so far i got to ep. 4 but then i also got really busy... so i stopped watching it for a quite a while now...i dont know if imma go return to watch it now...cause right now...im trying to balance watching like 3 dramas at the same time...its kinda hard for me

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omgee... i never wrote anything for this drama..
sadly it's been a year or so since i last watched but..
i absolutely loved it though.. i found it cute and adorable hehe..
and omgahhhhh.. there's a 2nd part to it ahhhh.. im so excited!!! hehe..

dariey

sarNie Adult
i love how amemiya have '2 world'.ayase really nailed for this role just like the manga version.but i only watch the first season full and only few episode for 2nd season coz i'm too lazy to download.maybe next time when i have the jdorama spirit again i will download it..lol
not to forgot this dorama has less romance so everytime she has cute scene with her 'bucho' i can't help to squel..haha
always love how they have their leisure time at the veranda...lol while typing this it make me remember again the scene when bucho cover her with newspaper coz she sleep while talking to him there...how can a man cover a women with NEWSPAPER?!!.. :loool: but thats me love jdorama more coz they show real life more than the happily ever after in their dorama except the fantasy type drama like proposal daisakusen.