Hot Thai Celebs Dancing to Gangnam Style

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Was watching Raeng Ngao and this playlist caught my eye. This shit was funny as hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icoTf_JrP6U&feature=BFa&list=PL0fV3fKjrF_qPKN6E7R5ArM88mvHAHlP0

I think Margie, Matt, and Yaya are in the beginning but I'm not sure.

fun

Expired Sarnie
its even funnier bc it isnt done correctly lol super cute. i love boy pakorn version best lmao taew is cute too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

khun Samee Karmalor tee ruk gangnam dance

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
they're cute, but i don't see what's up with gangnam style like what the heck is it a horse dance? lol yeah don't see why people are into them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
they're cute, but i don't see what's up with gangnam style like what the heck is it a horse dance? lol yeah don't see why people are into them.
It is addictive and a fun upbeat song just to jam to. I like Psy since he entered YG. Thank goodness because I would have never know of such a talented man. Some people thinks that people are mocking Psy because he mocks himself in the music video and not the song. I have to disagree. I think he deserves all the recognition he is receiving.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. this was so hilarious :D
taew is so cute as a boy.. and the lil boy was adorable!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha I know, but the second time i watched this and Boy was so cute and i realized that most of the videos Boy Pakorn is the only person out of them all that actually seemed like he enjoyed it.

Omg! I cannot get over this video! Margie and Chai was probably the best. Lol! And then Matt starts freestyling out of nowhere! This definitely made my darn day! Bahahahahaha! *wipes tears*