Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg .. it ended.. ahhhhhhh so kute.. i love it donna hehe.. i forgot they were haveing trips too eeek....

hahaha ceci ... sure.. hehe..

lmao ami u jus admit it jus like that hahaha xp..

whoooooooooo i love ur work donna hehe xp ..

-aiko <3 <3 <3

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if there will be a willing scene on the epilogue... :lol: I'm going to tell the story on how Aff ended up having a night with Aum...

ceci, I love baby stories too! :lol:

ami, has a perverted mind!! j/k... :lol: ami, I'm going to buy a mic today so I can sing for all of you on the weekend... :lol:

the ATEAM family will have an "appearance" on the sequel so watch out for them... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Ahhh im back to my old way..shshshhs..

donna that was such a cute story ..thank you so much for a wonderful humorous time! i too enjoy every min of it.

Please continue your great work...

oh i love the baby making moments too..but unlike ceci..call me perverted or whatever you want... LOL

omg..while im typing this the thai radio just played something that goes like this...

"babe you make me so hot...."...WTH.. its a cute song though..nice beat ..almost koreanish or something...

(i swear im back to my old ways again..sitting here reading them comments..and im smiling to myself ...ppl walking by or look at me like wth is wrong with her again?) LOL

ahh my poor kid sister..hows the toothache? feel better soon k... :kiss:
:loool: that's so random. a song just for that. you sure. you're not thinking of what pholdee and bopa plan to do?
oh fine, i am not one but words just keep coming out that way .. here and at ateam .. if i'm continue to read, ppl will read that i'm contradicting my thoughts. LOl

donna, make it hot .. i wanna read it already ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just want to repost the pic of Arik coz it' s so cute... :wub:

Let's assume that Arik and Athan would end up looking like each other... so this is how the baby boys would look like... :lol:

and this will be Aeriela... it's baby shinbi again... :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. kute babies hehe xp .. lalalala .. im craving for the epilogue hehe.. im weird eh lol.. haha xp .. i would need to think of baby names for my fics muahahaha xp .. lalalalala...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if there will be a willing scene on the epilogue... :lol: I'm going to tell the story on how Aff ended up having a night with Aum...

ceci, I love baby stories too! :lol:

ami, has a perverted mind!! j/k... :lol: ami, I'm going to buy a mic today so I can sing for all of you on the weekend... :lol:

the ATEAM family will have an "appearance" on the sequel so watch out for them... :lol:

ahhh donna i missed this post of yours somehow...

oh cool...i cant wait to hear your voice!!! ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
^watashi mo :p ..
hanashi wa i desu ne ..
aishiteru

are we the only one who's communicating... lol :wub: watashi mo, anata mo... ^_^ hanashi wa daisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkiiiii desu ne~! totemo ne... :)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

cec, arent you planning to write one... mmm... i hope i could read some of your fan fic too... ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ami... there are lots of korean guys in my university... you want me to send one straight to your house? :loool:

if hes damaged during shipping ..i am gonna send him back & get another one that is in better shape!!! deal??! :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwwww i love the ending.....triplets.....wooohooo for all three babysitters to babysit^^ super great lol...another honeymoon.....i wish i had a matchmaker shop tooo

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's a deal ami! I'll send another one to you if the one I sent you is damaged... :loool:

rr... LOL... a real matchmaker shop?! that would be really nice... I'll put up a matchmaker shop for you, rr... HUSBAND FOR SALE!! :lol: