HOT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

sirena

sarNie Adult
YEA U GET

just post pic abt ppl who u think is hot

and yea talk abt it

i dnt noe im in a mood for girl talk right now on boys haha i miss those time haha

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Oh girl, I can go on and on about the guys that I think are hot and I love to share pictures. ^_^

Paul Telfer, always drool worthy. I love men with dark hair and light eyes, especially one with the body of a god. :drool:

Matt Dallas, another dark haired blue eye guy (or green, hard to tell sometimes), he's got the cutest smile and such kissable looking lips. :wub:

Ryan Sypek, this guy is just a cutie, he's got that nice guy face.

Kim Jong Kook, he's got a killer body, nice tan, great hair and omg, his singing voice is angelic. I can't understand a word he's saying but I can listen to him sing all day. :wub:

That's all for now, I have more to share. ^_^

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Paul Telfer is too buff that it's scary >_<. maybe i'm just not attractive to really buff men. i do think Kwon sang woo is hot. and TOP in big bang. not to mention my one and only hottie, Brent Kutzle.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Paul Telfer is too buff that it's scary >_<. maybe i'm just not attractive to really buff men. i do think Kwon sang woo is hot. and TOP in big bang. not to mention my one and only hottie, Brent Kutzle.
It's cool, everyone has different taste.
I like my men big and brawny, not really into the feminine looking guys.
Paul isn't really that big considering he's over 6 ft tall. Plus he's Scottish and I'm a sucker for a Scots.

I got more guys to share! ^_^

Tyler Christopher, I use to have such a huge crush on him back when I use to watch General Hospital. Now I can't stand soap operas of any kind.
For the longest time I thought he was of Italian ancestory but he's Native American (or American Indian for those who might get confuse).

Jared Padalecki, he's a cutie too and a Texan to boot! :p

Brendan Fraser, such a hunk and funny! Looks and humor, can't beat that. ;)

Okay, I seem to have mainly white guys, can't help it, I can't think of any Asians that I find really attractive. Most of them are good looking but nothing I'd consider hot.

vina_lek

Gaspard Ulliel

Matsuda Shota

Win Tawin

Man. I love Ryan Reynolds in "Just Friends." He was so cute & funny in that one.

sirena

sarNie Adult
Jared Padalecki, he's a cutie too and a Texan to boot! :p

OMG I luv jared and jensen :p

to me jared he has that AWWW look i call them those SWEET boys look

and jensen has that almost like bad boy like " sup babe"type hehe

but overall their both r like wicked hot :D

oh yea one more thing, supernatural they shoot the drama here in vancover

i never run into them :(

my sis friends saw their crew

gosh if i c them im gonna like brace my self and attack them :drool: hahahaha

Liberty

sarNie Adult
to me jared he has that AWWW look i call them those SWEET boys look

and jensen has that almost like bad boy like " sup babe"type hehe

but overall their both r like wicked hot :D
oh yea one more thing, supernatural they shoot the drama here in vancover

i never run into them :(

my sis friends saw their crew

gosh if i c them im gonna like brace my self and attack them :drool: hahahaha
:lol: I'd attack them too.
What's up with all these CW shows being shot in Vancouver and I agree with their looks, Jared does have that sweet boy look and Jensen has a bad boy look going for him.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Okay I lied, I have one more.

Nick Zano, the hottie from What I Like About You. Love that show!

I think he won me over when his character on the show was in love with Amanda Bynes' character but she was dating someone else, he'd be so sad and do those puppy dog eyes. Just makes me wanna hug and squeeze him.

sirena

sarNie Adult
Okay I lied, I have one more.

Nick Zano, the hottie from What I Like About You. Love that show!

I think he won me over when his character on the show was in love with Amanda Bynes' character but she was dating someone else, he'd be so sad and do those puppy dog eyes. Just makes me wanna hug and squeeze him.

honey, u can have as many as u like :D ROFL

i wish there waz a store call Boys R'us LOLZ

i would kill to go there :p

i know, so many cw r shot in Vancover :D and lucky me i live here ^_^ hehe i better run into 1 of the shows sutime ^_^ haha

i think they shoot here becuz Vancover has really nice .........naturish wood senery and it goes great wit supernatural

sirena

sarNie Adult
hey liberty, tall, dark hair, light eyes enough for you? ^_^ :p :drool:

i think hes pretty hot :D

not pretty hot, HOT!!!!!

sirena

sarNie Adult
haha we have same taste guys with nice jawline r hot!!!

thast sean Opry

hes like the 2nd top male supermodel currently of 07-08

ijohn

sarNie Adult
hey where the girls at---lmao---oh question can they be average ppl cos i'm really not into famous ppl atm but there is this euro-chinese girl i thought was hot from this forum i'm in atm---well sort of---lmao anyhoo this is her:

there is a few others to but just this for now cos i'm damn lazy to find then atm see this in me:
dead tired!!!

ps. there is this one girl(she silly) on ma' Hi5 page i think she is more cute then hot cos she making me laugh with her funny faces she post!! i can't post her pic here cos she might be a member in sw *me thinks i'll ask her* ;)