Hot Or Not

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Umm...HOT at times.

Individuals who can cook : HOT or NOT?

Wai Wai... you are no fun. And you are not being real. Women stay in unhealthy relationship all the time, waiting for other men to pursue them so they can dump their significant other. Otherwise, why would they give me, I mean others the time or day. Hmm??
LOL...I didnt know you need another person to pursue after you in order for you to leave an unhealthy relationship :unsure:

They have all rights to work things out with the current significant other or simply dump them without having to wait for anyone.

Unless they absolutely die without the presence of a man, then...no comment.

Dont make her sound so helpless, na? :p

That's like saying...ummm "well, no pursuers at the moment, so I guess I'll stick to this guy who emotionally, psychologically, or pehaps physically abuse me" Hmmm???

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Answer:

Totally HOT... too bad women nowadays can't cook.

The best cooks are men. :^P Chefs stereotypically associated with the male gender.

Question:
Sex before marriage?

To Wai Wai Noodles:
Never heard the saying Love is Blind? People don't know what the hell they are doing sometimes. So that's why peeps have to save them. 5555 But fine... I acknowledge your points. People in real life say the same things, but half agree with you and the other half disagree. Life is so gray, why can't it be black and white hmmm????

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hmmm...Sex before marriage? For me, it's NOT HOT.

Though, self respect / value is determined by you and no one else whether having sex before or after marriage.

Whatever works for your relationship ; love is strange and makes all the impossible possible.

One who dances to Cha Cha Cha or Tango : HOT or NOT?

To Wai Wai Noodles:
Never heard the saying Love is Blind? People don't know what the hell they are doing sometimes. So that's why peeps have to save them. 5555 But fine... I acknowledge your points. People in real life say the same things, but half agree with you and the other half disagree. Life is so gray, why can't it be black and white hmmm????
I've heard and seen people in that situation, but never experienced it myself.

The concepts of love arent easily understood and sometimes, misunderstood.

Thanks for not being egocentric about our differences in perceptions of "your topic" ^_^

LOL...you cant get everyone to agree with you, plus, the previous posts are just my personal thoughts in which were never meant to belittle anyone who thinks anything differently.

Life is gray because nothing is ever definite nor constant, so you better grasp onto something / someone that you dont want to lose.

Anyways, people are probably tired of us spamming this thread LOL...so good luck to you in your pursue of happiness na!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
ooohhh Tango, yes very HOT!
people who are vegetarians, hot or not?
Vegetarians are so not hot. Healthy yes, but blah!

Once you give up meat, your body loses the enzymes to eat and digest meat and later on... when you want to come back... you throw up cause your body can't handle meat anymore.

Some think it's because they are cleansed and their body doesn't want to handle the toxins. But whatever... survival of the fittest! :^P
Public display of affection, hot or not

ChenrukNote

Goddess
so not hot, keep it private!!!! lol

channing tatum, hot or not? (yes only girls answer unless u r a guy that swings that way)

Nameless

N i n j a
i am a person who swings both ways.

i say hot.

tea drinkers, hot or not?

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
so not hot but interesting to watch though....doesn't sound right though...lol!

two guys fighting over the same girl they care about.......hot or not?

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....Hot if it's the sports moto of course....don't like them harley davison stuff...*ugh*

Guys with luxury cars....not them fixer upper crap......Hot or Not?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
hot because they got moola..lmao...they better be good looking not the old guys that drive nice cars!!!!

guys/girls who are constantly complaining: hot or not?

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
hot depending how they look like sucking it....haha!

Guys carrying designer handbags.......hot or not?

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
Sooooo freakin hot! oh yeah! hehehe

someone who who likes to date but don't want a serious relationship

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hmmm...NOT too hot!

Though, I cant really critique individuals on how they pick/choose their significant other or how they live their love life...

LOL...people have various motives on dating around without wanting to be in a relationship.

Dyed hair individuals : HOT or NOT?